Pagan Forum Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagan Forum Support

First and foremost, I want to apologize to anyone that has used the "Contact Us" feature in order to get a hold of Support for Pagan Forum (strictly speaking, messages being sent to our support e-mail).

I was doing some catching up on e-mails and I logged in to the support inbox where I found an overwhelming amount of e-mails awaiting a reply from PF.

I'm not going to bore you with a list of reasons why these messages have not received the attention they deserve. Doing so, would make this a really long post.

However, that being said, I do want everyone to know that all messages that are going to be sent to the support e-mail are now going to notify me directly as well. Unfortunately, we do not have anyone person solely dedicated to taking care of support messages and therefore your message may not be answered right away. It's been pretty much just me wearing the support hat (and a few other hats). Though now, you should be able to receive a reply within a day or two, depending on the urgency of the inquiry.

If you have a problem that needs immediate attention, I urge you to either send me a PM or e-mail directly.

Again, I sincerely apologize if you [the person reading this] have been one of the people attempting to contact support and have not yet received your answer. If you are still awaiting for an answer or action, please send me a message and I will look into the matter immediately.

Thank you for your patience and/or understanding.

Best wishes,
    Eisheth
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.
Working...
X