Stupid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid question

This may be a stupid question. I'm fairly new to paganism and was wandering if there is a spell that you can be done that involves cleaning a bathroom. That might make a couple break up or make one member of the couple want to leave. I'm not asking this so I can perform one but to make sure that one has not been performed.

Thanks for your respoces.

Re: Stupid question

Erh. I think you mean witchcraft instead of paganism there bub.

Comment

I don't know what you mean with the whole bathroom thing.
      As for spells to make someone want to leave, a few things on that:

1. If it's your relationship you want the partner to leave, then I suggest simply breaking up with them yourself.
      The Negative effects of a spell like that are much worse than what you're intending to do with it.

2. I did a spell to make an ex girlfriend leave me two years ago, because I didn't want to hurt them. Well as it turns out the spell worked a bit too well.
      They not only left me as intended, but we grew apart. I almost completely lost her as a friend too.
      Not to mention the relationships I've had after that spell [aside from the current one] have all been utterly terrible.

3. If it's not your relationship, but you don't agree with it, then talk to whomever it is that's in the relationship that you want to split apart. Don't use spells for things like that. It's like I said in 1, the negative effects will outweigh the positive ones.
      "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
      nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
      As blending the Light with the Dark
      merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

So, did someone clean your bathroom and now your relationship is in trouble? There are no set in stone spells. We usually design and write our own as we need them. If I wanted to design a spell around cleaning a bathroom, I could. In fact, I did a spell where I cleaned an entire flat to make it become my own flat! It seems a bit far fetched however, to think someone did this. It's not easy to break up a couple with magic, as the bond holding them together (assuming they're in love) is usually stronger than the spell caster's desire to break them up.

If you're worried though, why not try a spell to protect you from the influence of magic, or use charms that protect against it? A love spell to strengthen the existing bond between the couple, would also be a good idea. So is analysing the relationship for weaknesses and working on ways to patch them up. I find the best love potion in the world, is making my partner a nice candle lit meal, washed down with wine, followed by a shared bath and an early night!!
        Last edited by Jembru; 08 Aug 2012, 08:13.
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Long story short one of my wife's friends want her. My wife won't do anything with her because if me. She came over one day and cleaned the bathroom. Afterwards she said "I probably shouldn't have find that the last time I cleaned a couples bathroom they split up" then gave me a shitty grin. I haven't noticed any trouble our marriage I was just wandering if she might have tried to cast a spell do she would have a shot at my wife. I'm not real worried at this point. Our relationship has lasted through worse and I know my wife would never cheat on me. I was just wandering if I should be concerned if she might be trying to break us up with magic.

Thanks I feel a little better know that it is hard to break up a couple with magic.

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
          So, did someone clean your bathroom and now your relationship is in trouble? There are no set in stone spells. We usually design and write our own as we need them. If I wanted to design a spell around cleaning a bathroom, I could. In fact, I did a spell where I cleaned an entire flat to make it become my own flat! It seems a bit far fetched however, to think someone did this. It's not easy to break up a couple with magic, as the bond holding them together (assuming they're in love) is usually stronger than the spell caster's desire to break them up.

If you're worried though, why not try a spell to protect you from the influence of magic, or use charms that protect against it? A love spell to strengthen the existing bond between the couple, would also be a good idea. So is analysing the relationship for weaknesses and working on ways to patch them up. I find the best love potion in the world, is making my partner a nice candle lit meal, washed down with wine, followed by a shared bath and an early night!!

Comment

Originally posted by Booger77 View Post
            Long story short one of my wife's friends want her. My wife won't do anything with her because if me. She came over one day and cleaned the bathroom. Afterwards she said "I probably shouldn't have find that the last time I cleaned a couples bathroom they split up" then gave me a shitty grin. I haven't noticed any trouble our marriage I was just wandering if she might have tried to cast a spell do she would have a shot at my wife. I'm not real worried at this point. Our relationship has lasted through worse and I know my wife would never cheat on me. I was just wandering if I should be concerned if she might be trying to break us up with magic.

Thanks I feel a little better know that it is hard to break up a couple with magic.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you start noticing trouble in your relationship. This person that came to clean, is she a known witch or magic practitioner? If not, she's probably just trying to get a rise out of you. If she is... well, look at it this way, if your relationship stays strong, then you and your wife are meant to be and this friend stands no chance of interfering.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Like most people on here have said, I think you're probably safe in the way of it being magick. However, this person seems like they're pretty shitty in general and I think you might want to have a talk with them about their behavior in the first place. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
                I wouldn't worry about it unless you start noticing trouble in your relationship. This person that came to clean, is she a known witch or magic practitioner? If not, she's probably just trying to get a rise out of you. If she is... well, look at it this way, if your relationship stays strong, then you and your wife are meant to be and this friend stands no chance of interfering.
                She claims she is witch but I'm not so sure. As I said I'm new to paganism and I seem to know more about it at times. I know there are different sects but some of what she says doesn't match any that I have read about. She has pagan symbol tatoos buf that doesnt mean anything I have a cross tatoo. I just liked the design. Which I guess I should say that I'm all that new to paganism I have done a lot of research but I'm new to actually practicing it. Yet there is still a lot I don't know.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Booger77 View Post
                  She claims she is witch but I'm not so sure. As I said I'm new to paganism and I seem to know more about it at times. I know there are different sects but some of what she says doesn't match any that I have read about. She has pagan symbol tatoos buf that doesnt mean anything I have a cross tatoo. I just liked the design. Which I guess I should say that I'm all that new to paganism I have done a lot of research but I'm new to actually practicing it. Yet there is still a lot I don't know.

Thanks for the help.
                  Well, as there is no definitive description of what constitutes a witch and what does not, I guess if she identifies as a witch, then she's a witch. That's not to say she's necessarily a good witch! Lets hope she finds a more suitable target for her affections soon, and leaves you and your wife in peace!
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Man, do I feel stupid. My whole post was pointless.
                    I misread the original post that said they weren't looking to perform the spell.
                    Oops, sorry about that.
                    "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
                    nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
                    As blending the Light with the Dark
                    merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

Working...
                    X