Every Day Magic anywhere anytime without being noticed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every Day Magic anywhere anytime without being noticed

We all have busy lives. Some of us have children, parents, jobs, school etc... We all are busy!!! Alot of people dont have the time to setup a candle, and cast a spell for there needs. (unless its a long term need) Some of us are so busy we have no time for spells at all. (there are really busy people in the world) however that doesnt mean we cannot stop practicing.

Magic can be done on a daily practice through cooking, showering, brushing teeth etc. Lets say your walking down the street and your walking to school and your wanting to pass a test. You studied the night before and didnt have time to setup a ritual, but you still need alittle bit of magic to give it alittle boost. You dont want to attract the public as well too. So how would you go about doing magic in public without being noticable. Like I know you can visualize and chant words in your mind.

My question is whats a way I can send energy into the universe without being noticed. Like if I want to manifest something little but dont want to setup tools or I am in an area where I have no access to tools. Whats a way I can do magic compleatly in my head? how can I raise energy by lets say sitting on the bus, or cooking in the kitchen. I usually tense my mucles but that is noticable as well. So how can I send energy out into the universe if I am out and about? I know how to raise energy but not secrectly (I tense my mucles) and also what are some visualizations I can do. Also maybe I can raise energy by just visualzing and chanting words. Thanks and blessed

Re: Every Day Magic anywhere anytime without being noticed

This might help (okay, it's a bit of a plug too... but if you click on the red Kindle Store link on this page and then 'Look inside' when you get to Amazon, you can read the first chapter for free)

www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
      This might help (okay, it's a bit of a plug too... but if you click on the red Kindle Store link on this page and then 'Look inside' when you get to Amazon, you can read the first chapter for free)

http://thewolfenhowlepress.com/Magic_On_The_Breath.html

I was actually going to suggest your book myself!!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much !

- - - Updated - - -

Thats a great article I can raise energy with visualzation, words, and breathing. I can fill my breath with intention I also found a little saying. I can picture a little mill out in the feilds, and I can picture my desire going near the mill. I picture my breath energy heading towards the mill and then I say

""Air breathe and air blow

Make the mill of magick grow

Fire flame and fire burn

Make the mill of magic turn.

Water heat and water boil

Make the mill of magick toil.

Earth without and earth within

Make the mill of magick spin.

By the power of the great spirit and the elements of earth
        I now manifest ______ If it harms none so mote it be

Then I picure the mill turning and sending it out into the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post

http://thewolfenhowlepress.com/Magic_On_The_Breath.html
          Seconded. Bought it, read it, loved it.
          http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I just ordered it for my Kindle! TY for filling a need.

Comment

A clear intent, focused mind and (stealing shamelessly from Christianity) the faith of a mustard seed can accomplish a great deal. If you want more,

Every step you take places you in contact with Earth or materials given by it.

Water makes up an excessive amount of your body.

Every breath you take is moving Air.

Fire? Walk outside at noon and look for the big yellow sphere in the sky. That's enough fire to warm a couple planets.

YOU ARE SPIRIT. You have a body.
              (extra credit to whoever sources the above line...)

You've now got the five elements of the pentacle and every association granted to them at your disposal. It's just a matter of using them.

- - - Updated - - -

ADD:

Ultimate point, when you walk out and look around, understand that you don't need special tools because every item on this planet can be used to assist in craftwork as long as you can see the associations you need and make them work.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by brigidgreywolf View Post
                I just ordered it for my Kindle! TY for filling a need.
                You're very welcome. The funny think about Magic on the Breath was that although I had other books published, my publisher just didn't feel this one would work. So I went ahead anyway, set up the Wolfenhowle Press and published it that way, and it's actually been my best selling book to date!

Comment

Way to go Tylluan! I love it when I hear stories of people following their own instincts and it works

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                    Way to go Tylluan! I love it when I hear stories of people following their own instincts and it works
                    Thank you! I think sometimes we just have to go for it when it's something we believe in so strongly!

Comment

Working...
                    X