Dream working help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream working help

Hey guys I meditate every other day... but sometimes I hate having the same old dreams. I remember having a dream about me in a school shooting then I said cut and heard a voice that said "good one guys, thats a wrap" so I turned my nightmare into a broadway musical. I only get these lucid type dreams once on a very rare occasion.

However , sometimes want to have a dream about things. Sometimes I want to talk to my loved ones on the other side. Sometimes I want to dream about me flying, or nothing containing to my spirituality. Does any one know a way I can like program my mind throughout the day to having the dream I want.

I thought of doing doing a sigil with the statement of "MY WILL IS TO DREAM ABOUT ________" then make a couple and scatter them around the house. Then my subconcious will know. I also thought of doing affirmations on the side of that. Do you think these are ways to program a dream? I also thought working with the undine nature spirits because they are good with dreams and Ive had good results with them in spells before (just not dream ones)

I also do journal about my dreams too and interpret them. My question is, how can I program dreams so I can dream about them? Like lets say I wanted to dream about my flying, could I make sigils and affirmations? thanks and blessed be

Re: Dream working help

I am rubbish at recalling my dreams or controlling them in anyway so I am just throwing out a thought I had whilst reading your post.... it may be utter bs and I am sure someone will correct me if it is.

Have you tried just concentrating on whatever it is you want to dream about whilst dropping off to sleep? Maybe meditate on it whilst getting ready for bed and then continuing the focused thought as you drop off.
    http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

All i can say is, when you wake up, roll about a little. somehow it helps you remember!

Comment

thanks you two! I will try doing that. I will try and make affirmations for the day and before bed I will picture my self being in the place ill be.. and ill try the rolling around. thanks

Comment

Working...
        X