• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Question Du Jour *the millenium edition!*

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    So..how do you like the new forum?
    I can barely read it :O

I imagine I'll get used to it, but I'm hoping some new styles/themes come available soon.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I had to change it to the boring blue and white so i could actually read, it. BUT I AM SOOO GLAD IT'S BACK UP THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Great if i can get my pic to post ...

Edit ...

I did it ... I figured it out ... WOO HOO ...
        Last edited by magusphredde; 01 Feb 2011, 23:49.
        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Looks good. I've been away for a while and it was a surprise, but yeah, looks much better.

Comment

I am starting to get used to it, switched to default so I could read it
            What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Nice. Having to relearn my way around, but it's all good.
              Sleep, my friend, and you will see
              That dream is my reality

Comment

Its taking some getting used to, but I agree with Amelia-Mary, I'm so glad its back up. and Good job to everyone working so hard on it!
                It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Do you think children born in the US to illegal immigrant parents should be given the status as American Citizen?
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Some parts are really nifty, but I can't figure out how to look at new replies or unread topics. But hey, you guys whipped this up in no time at all and that's AWESOME
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                      Some parts are really nifty, but I can't figure out how to look at new replies or unread topics. But hey, you guys whipped this up in no time at all and that's AWESOME
                      click the WHAT'S NEW button at the top. Then you see a list of threads. In front of the title of the thread is a little icon. Hit that and it takes you to the first unread post. Then when you go look again at WHAT'S NEW you will see the same thread but the button (blue in default mode) will now be pale blue indicating you've viewed that thread.

Comment

Do you think children born in the US to illegal immigrant parents should be given the status as American Citizen?
                        They have no choice as to where they are born ... But what do we do? ... Send the parents back and put the child in our foster system? ... Or do we let parents stay and put them thru the formalities of attaining citizenship? ... Or send the whole family back to country of origin and not give citizenship to the child at all? ...
                        Last edited by magusphredde; 03 Feb 2011, 23:16. Reason: can't speel ... blonde finners ...
                        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Its nice... but the point that I can only read maybe one post if im lucky on my entire 30 minute break due to cell phone incompatibility (slow as hell) makes me sad. I used to sit on my break and be able to go through my unread and post at least 4-5 replies in the time i was on break. now i'm lucky to just read one.... and last time i did it cleared out all of my unread posts and i didn't get to read them when I got home because of it...
                          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Um. I know for a fact there was another post here. What happened to the forum over the last few hours? I went to work and when I logged in...I had no new posts.

Comment

The ethernet monster ate it ...

Comment

Um. I know for a fact there was another post here. What happened to the forum over the last few hours? I went to work and when I logged in...I had no new posts.
                                Things are a little wacky here and there while Dr. Juni operates

Comment

Working...
                                X