Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BatSh*t republicans may just hand the win to Obama.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BatSh*t republicans may just hand the win to Obama.

This political season seems to be an open stupid race. I think some of the extreme republicans have convinced themselves that the public will accept their crazy world view.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-57497077/odonnell-akins-comment-cost-him-$10-million/

In my memory I can not remember when this much Crazy came popping out of politicians mouths.

There have been misguided things,but now it seems it becomes made up medicine and science.

Your views??
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: BatSh*t republicans may just hand the win to Obama.

The Todd Aiken comment is hardly a new conservative idea...
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

This quote kinda covers it all "When you continue to do the same thing over and over,and it never works,that is the definition of blindness" I kinda think i didn't get the quote right,but the basic idea is there.

I am beginning to believe I got born on the wrong planet,I think they sent me to the one meant for remedial humans that needed a bit more exposure to understanding and learning before going to the REAL planet where everyone is thoughtful and well learned in science.
      Last edited by anunitu; 21 Aug 2012, 08:49.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

There's little (if anything) in what they've been doing that has anything to do with being "conservative." What these self-proclaimed "people" are, is "Reactionary." That's the lunatic fringe of the political right wing. Over the past 15 - 20 years they've been constructing their delusional fantasy world of what life "used to be like" when "they were in charge" ; a world, needless to say, which never actually existed but somewhat resembles many of the worst aspects of 14th-century Europe's feudal cultures.
        HEY ADMIN

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

Comment

The GOP has been on a downward spiral since the '04 election. As pathetic as it is, George W. Bush was their last great politician, and truth be told, the rift you see in the Republican Party today started in 2004. 2008 and the collective pants-crapping that happened amongst the melanin-phobic Republicans only worsened it. And then you have Ron Paul. All the young Republicans I know support Ron Paul, and they HATE Romney. They HATE Akin. They really do, and I really wonder if they're still gonna vote Romney in November or if they're going to write-in Paul. Or if Paul is gonna run anyway when Romney gets the nom. It's interesting.

Of course, I do not see any real difference between parties, perhaps only that Republicans are more honest about the ways in which they plan on screwing the American people, whereas a Democrat will lie about it to your face about it before having his way with ya. They're all bought and sold by corporate lobbyists and other special interests, if they don't outright want to use their position to further their own private business interests directly. At this point elections are only a way of choosing which handpuppet to distract yourself with while they strip you of your civil liberties. It's all a load of bull to me.

Comment

Working...
          X