Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream Remedies?

Hello everyone!

Okay so I have been working with my dreams for awhile and writing them down. They have been getting more vivid. My question is, I want to start having like spiritual dreams, or more vivid ones that create lucidity. Kind of like I want to work with my ancestors and spirits within my dreams.

I have drank, smoked, and smudged mugwort and got many different results. When drinking and smoking, I have had vivid dreams in the spirit world, and saw an angel and eagle spirit.
    When smudged it gave me visions before sleep.

I have also tried melatonin for when going to sleep on days I need to be somewhere really important (a family event etc) I find that 85% of the time when I take melatonin I have the worlds most vividess dreams. I have had a dream about an animal totem of the spider come to me.

The other day I saw a falcon (when I asked for a sign) and it meant to focus on your goals, and become more intune with visonary work. I then had a dream about the cheetah , when last night I asked for another sign from Great Spirit. I checkd up in the dream dictonary what the cheetah meant, and it meant follow goals. (in dream dictonary)

So these are one of my goals. Does anyone know, any oils? Teas? or even herbs (I know theres mugwort, and calea zacatechichi which are known as dream herbs) However mugwort can be deadly if taken too much, and regularly. Thanks again and blessed be (also smoking can be gross and bad for your health)
Working...
X