Teaching Magic to Teenagers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teaching Magic to Teenagers

Ill try that experiment multiple plants would make a better data pool. By arrest their growth you mean like stop it or kill it? I tried to slow down a bean plants growth once with magick and speed up the other. Almost every plant in the room was dead, teacher couldn't figure it out. That was in third grade to clarify.
    Is this about controll of magick, imagination or just zapping it. I'm guessing its controll or thought cause zapping it is how everything died.
    Circe

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=571.msg8552#msg8552 date=1288545576]
      Ill try that experiment multiple plants would make a better data pool. By arrest their growth you mean like stop it or kill it? I tried to slow down a bean plants growth once with magick and speed up the other. Almost every plant in the room was dead, teacher couldn't figure it out. That was in third grade to clarify.
      Is this about controll of magick, imagination or just zapping it. I'm guessing its controll or thought cause zapping it is how everything died.
      [/quote]

Yes, arresting something's growth means to slow it down. I think that at this stage you would be better trying to control your energies - zapping things can be fun, I know, but ultimately what you are after is control. And although messing about with plants and seeds may seem a bit boring, this is where you learn control and fine-tuning. (I had to do some of my earliest work with mould on cheese and bread! Yuck!) But remember to keep a notebook - hard backed is best because it will last better.

Do keep in touch and let me know how you get on!
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I don't find plants boreing at all. I find their energy exciteing. I used plants when figureing out the limits of my feeding power. I will keep you in touch. I hope my cat dosent eat my experiment.
        Circe

Comment

I have a number of questions regarding thought forms. I have consistently throughout my life used a form of visualization that sounds very much like aspects of the practice as you've described here. I think further investigation might help a few things fall into place for me.

I don't want to accidentally bogart this topic (as I am neither a teenager nor is the topic specific to teenagers.) If I were to create a separate thread on the subject of thought forms, could I entice you to come over and let me pick your brain about them a bit? Or, alternatively, do you have any outside resources you might point me toward via PM?

Greatly appreciated in advance!

Comment

I'm quite happy to come over to a thread on thought forms and discuss the subject - although I suspect there is already a thread on this at the moment... you would need to check

Thanks for dropping by!
            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Thank you very much! You are correct, there is a thread already going on the subject. I posted my somewhat jumbled response there. I hope you don't mind that I snipped out and quoted a few of the things you said here over to that one, as some of my questions grew out of or where responses to what you said here.

The post in question: http://www.paganforum.com/index.php?...sg9587#msg9587

Comment

Working...
              X