Strange things happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange things happening

First off this is my first post so any help would be awesome, oh and Hi lol.

Anyway onto the reason for my post, we have several cats, being of the pagan belief they are my spirit guides and physical familiars.

Tonight during my ceremony (alone) I left the room for a short time to retrieve something from another part of the house, when I returned my cat who had entered as I left was sitting on my couch absolutely terrified and she wouldn't even let me touch her, and believe me THAT is weird!

I don't know what to do, I have felt a strange presence here for some time but have passed it up as paranoia, but now something seems to have attacked my cat? or at the very least scared her terribly...

Please give me any advice you can think of.

Kind regards

Andrew

Re: Strange things happening

Do a house cleansing, banishing, sealing. Bring in the positive. There are a ton of methods to do that, pick the ones that resonate with you.
    Last edited by Willow; 01 Sep 2012, 09:04. Reason: Typo...

Comment

Re: Strange things happening

Do a cleansing of your house just in case...Specify during that nothing or noone is aloud to harm or frighten your cats or anyone in the home for that matter...just take your space back.

Blessed Be
      thewiccantruths.webs.com

Comment

Working...
      X