new to an area, need advice on fitting in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to an area, need advice on fitting in

I just recently moved to the ft. Hood area in tx because my husband is finally back from Afghanistan and he was stationed here... honestly... I can't stand it here. Im surrounded by bible belt country and I feel even more alone than I did back home, especially with a lack of solid internet to keep in touch with people.

Does anyone on here know if there's even a shread of a pagan community around this area? Even just a shop or two or even fellow pagans.... I hate feeling so isolated here. I don't know anyone but a few of the guys in my husbands unit, im having a difficult time trying to find a job, and its all just getting to be a lil bit much for me to handle...

Any advice would be appreciated and welcomed, my thanks in advance
    <3
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Re: new to an area, need advice on fitting in

Not from the area, but I just recently spent about two years in S.E. Idaho. I sympathize.
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Yeah...I wasn't going to be moving down here but when he got back from a year tour I just couldn't handle it anymore and moved anyways. Kinda sucks cause even though no ones said anything directly to me yet, im still getting dirty looks if they catch site of my necklace :/
      sigpic

Comment

If we had any sense as a nation, we'd give Texas back to Mexico. Forcibly if necessary.
        HEY ADMIN

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

Comment

Aaah that made me smile. I agree...this state is so horrible, and I've noticed all over whenever my husband and I go out that the customer service is down right pathetic both in resteraunts and in stores :/
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X