Dreams/Visions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams/Visions

Alright, so I had no idea where to post this so I decided that I might as well just post it here. Note: Sorry in advance if it is in the wrong place and/or if a similar thread has already been made, and please move it or remove it if it is not appropriate for this section of the Forum.

So, I thought that it would be interesting to start a thread/discussion about dreams or visions. People can share about ones that have completely changed their lives, or ones they just can't simply understand. The thread can be a place where people can try to interpret the dreams, explain them, discuss them, or just read and enjoy!

Now I guess I'll start with one of the dreams I had, which somehow eventually lead me to Islam. It was a short one, but it seemed very long. All I could see was a dark figure, almost in the shape of the shadow of a person, surrounded in gray. It was outlined with glowing white, bright lines. Basically it gave me a long lecture about repenting and that the world was ending soon (soon can be long such as in the book of Revelation it says that the end is near... but when is near?). Note that this was back when everything was going downhill for me. My faith in everything decrease, suicidal thoughts, learning parents that have been divorced, and a bunch of other stuff. The figure did mention a few other Biblical people and prophets and such.

Well that's just one dream out of many. The rest I have no idea what they mean but they keep on coming back on rare occasions. A few have been about relatives who have already gone into the afterlife, but other than seeing them the surrounding or what they wear (in the dreams) I cannot comprehend the meaning of.

Anyway, feel free to share if you would like to!
    "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
    -Muhammad Ali
Working...
X