My new photography website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new photography website

About half a year ago, I deleted Facebook. I used to post photos on Flickr, but I dislike the interface and don't find it very user-friendly (or rather, it annoys me). As an avid photographer, I've completely stopped posting my photos anywhere, which to be frank, doesn't bother me in the slightest, but at the rather suggestive hints of my grandmother, who complained that I never share my photos anymore, I started looking around.

I'm testing out a trial on a paid website called SmugMug. I'm looking for something more professional than just Flickr or Facebook, or any other social networking site, but with an ease-of-access for viewers like you.

Do you guys mind taking a peak at what I've got set up so far (it's a work in progress) and give me some opinions on the site. Too plain? Too hard to navigate? Not enough information on the photos?

My site!

Thanks!

Mostly art.

Re: My new photography website

I like what you have so far. It seemed reasonably easy to navigate and the info on the photos seemed more than sufficient. The one piece of constructive criticism for me was that, when looking at the Panoramic photos, each one came up on the right as rather small and thin which didn't do them as much justice as the size of the HDR ones.

Hope that makes sense.
    http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
    X