So an interesting happening...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So an interesting happening...

a week or so ago i was meditating, my goal was to practice the raising and releasing of energy segment spell craft and spell casting. my method of gathering energy was a simple visualization process of drawing the local energy of the room around me, slowing it to a calm circular motion and drawing it into my body and to my core. this was a tedious process for me at first but i then dragged up a memory of an event that made me feel more peaceful and comfortable than i remember being otherwise, this helped a great deal. it was when i practiced the release that got me, i decided i would use a target in the room, the candle.

i began to focus on sending the energy i had collected over an hour and a half of the gathering part, towards the flame, a general visualization of filling the exact space the candle took up with that energy, i tried to picture the flame as a bit smaller than it was, this seemed to have the smallest effect possible without not having an effect at all. i then took a mental picture of the candle and flame, closed my eyes again, and began to visualize the flame shrinking ever smaller, normally this process would not take long but i was dead focused on being sure. It took about 5 minutes for me to completely shrink the flame in my mind away to nothing, when i did, i opened my eyes immediately to check on the candle. The candle was indeed extinguished, smoke still trailing from the wick.

this is why i find this interesting... the candle is a taper candle leaving it unlikely to say the least that it was drown in its own wax, the windows were closed allowing for no breeze in the house, and i was the only one in the room at all times of this process... i have been willing to accept that either my very basic exertion of will was successful, or there was some other factor that caused a disturbing coincidence. but what are your thoughts?
    When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, the force simply gets redirected and the object wins

Re: So an interesting happening...

The trouble with this question is that no one knows what to think as we werent there. The experience was yours and yours alone, and as such it was sort of for you, so what anyone else thinks about it is irrelevant. Maybe I'm saying this badly, but what happens is for you to interpret not me/us?
    Sorry if that was completely useless.
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
    X