Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood Offerings... doing is safely?///

Hello everyone!

I am starting to make fetishes for my spiritual allies. For each spirit that I work with I am making/obtaining a stone with a symbol on it, or using a crystal. I then do a ritual to ask that spirit guide to create a link with it. such as lets say I had a spider totem aND i CREATED a fetish for it I would call upon spider and say

"oh spider spirit, I ask that you bless and charge this stone so it can be a connection to you" I leave it for a night and I place it into the bag. This bag is what I call "The Spirit Bag"

With these fetishes you then can give offerings to the spirits. How? By taking there fetish and immerising it in an oil made for them, or water, milk, or even blood (talk about that in a second)

When you "feed" the fetish you feed the spirit because the spirit made a spiritual bond with it. Your energies in that too so your connecting with it. You carry the spirit bag around because it means that you will have all your spirits fetishes with you, meaning your spirits are always with you if needed.

Now this is where my question comes into play. I have a hemite stone for my ancestors. I chose this because the color is darker, and my ancestors had to live with less light at times, and my recent ancestors lived in darker times "world war 2"

Now remember how I said when you "feed" the fetish, its giving power to the spirit, well for my ancestors on occasion I want to give them my blood. Why? Because blood is what connects us, thats how my ancestors and I are conencted. If I offer my blood, my life force, they will take it as an honoring and it will build our relationship. (I also imagine a river full of blood and semen for my meditations to meet up with them)

what is a safe way to get tiny amount of blood from your finger, so I can offer it to my ancestors fetish? Thank and blessings

Re: Blood Offerings... doing is safely?///

my advise would be through the use of a pin, make sure its sterilized, perhaps one of the pinpricks used by diabetics... it creates a shallow enough puncture to heal quickly but draw enough blood to accommodate the term tiny amount.
    When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, the force simply gets redirected and the object wins

Comment

it is safely enough as long as you avoid big veins. if you are afraid of the pain, i can easely tell you that you don't have to worry. the sharper your tools are, the less it hurts, but actually th fingers are one of the places that could hurt more, so if you want to minimize the pain as possible, I refer to the ankles instead, but that's up to you.
      ~ flowers are our only garments
      only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Browsing through. I've seen lancets (for diabetic testing strips, you know) used in ritual. EDIT: When using lancets, remember to clean the area with 70% isopropyl alcohol in order to prevent infection. Never use lancets if you have a bleeding disorder, bloodborne disease, or are prone to infection / immuno-compromised. Do not re-use lancets/needles/blades; if you are using a "re-usable" lancet/blade follow proper sterilization technique before and after each use/user.
        Also, for "large quantities of blood" or when something is "to be submerged in a pool of blood" I've heard it done to place a few drops of blood in a bowl of water instead of bleeding someone out to death. lol It's the principle behind it, it IS diluted, but it IS still blood and the object is still being submerged in said blood. Kinda off-topic, but useful to know.
        Everything I post is to be assumed UPG unless otherwise noted.

Comment

My husband is diabetic so I have the alcohol swabs and lancets. I would recommend one. It's easy to use and you really only get one drop or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Ula View Post
            My husband is diabetic so I have the alcohol swabs and lancets. I would recommend one. It's easy to use and you really only get one drop or two.
            lol! that was going to be my suggestion too...
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X