Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plant/stone spirits

Hello everyone

I have a quesiton. Okay so I have been communicating with plant spirits, and crystal spirits/stone. I have been wondering though. Does every herb and crystal have an indivudal spirit or does it share one conciousness with its kind.

For example, every willow tree has the same medicine, power and wisdom. So does that mean that every willow tree runs on the same conciousness of all the willow trees ,leaving it to be one spirit. Same with crystals herbs etc. But then I thought what about rocks on the road. Or anything that doesnt have the same kind. All rocks on the road are indivudal, they dont share the same power. Where as willow trees etc have the same meaning. They are all seperate? ! so my question is do all herbs, crystals, trees, that have the same name, and same essence share the same conciousness. But things that dont have another kind such as a leaf, or a rock, do they share a different one.

I asked the spirit of carnliean I said "are you all you guys seperate beings" he kept saying "No, we all share one conciousness" I asked is it the same wiht trees? and he said "All things that are common have the same conciousness because they share the same energy, wisdom, power and medicine. Where as random rocks, leafs, sticks, etc all share a different spirit because they dont have the same of there kind"

My question is, does what my spirit helper said, make sense? That every common herb, or cyrstal that has more than one share one power, one conciousness because they share the same meaning. Where as a rock you find in your back yard, and the one next to it, or a leaf from the same tree, or a stick off the ground be seperate? Thanks and blessings

Re: plant/stone spirits

Maybe where you are trees have a gestalt consciousness ime trees have a very slow sedate form of consciousnes but they experience life subjectively as individuals like we do. Thatss personal interpretation of experiences.

When I ask the most experienced neopagans in ireland questions like your one they say in their experience its all true. In modern life we catagorise experience to build our world but not everything plays by our rules or is interested in the world we build for ourselves.

Can I ask Is your spirit helper talking to you like a voice in your head?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesByrne View Post
      Maybe where you are trees have a gestalt consciousness ime trees have a very slow sedate form of consciousnes but they experience life subjectively as individuals like we do. Thatss personal interpretation of experiences.

When I ask the most experienced neopagans in ireland questions like your one they say in their experience its all true. In modern life we catagorise experience to build our world but not everything plays by our rules or is interested in the world we build for ourselves.

Can I ask Is your spirit helper talking to you like a voice in your head?
      yes when spirits talk to me they talk to me in my head. This spirit helper said a couple of things and I googled it and it is associated with it. Such as he said "I lie within the south, of fire" and I checked it up, and it is assoicated with fire and the south, which I didnt know of. So I guess that was his way of valadating it

Comment

Like us, trees and other plants have experienced different things- not just in a biological sense (climate, soils etc) but think how old some trees are- all the things that have happened around them. I'm not very good at explaining things but I guess what I'm trying to say is that they all may share the same spirit in the sense of they are all part of what makes gaia but also individual in the sense of they all experience different things. I hope that made sense lol

Comment

Originally posted by tseringdolma View Post
          Like us, trees and other plants have experienced different things- not just in a biological sense (climate, soils etc) but think how old some trees are- all the things that have happened around them. I'm not very good at explaining things but I guess what I'm trying to say is that they all may share the same spirit in the sense of they are all part of what makes gaia but also individual in the sense of they all experience different things. I hope that made sense lol
          the makes sense They all share the same spirit, but they also have there own indvidual personalities? Like two clear quartz crystals share the same spirit, medicine, power etc, but they also take a personality on there own. Just like you and I come from the same source (let it be god etc) but we have our own indivual personalities/beliefs etc.

So all the willow trees have the same spirit/power/wisdom, but also have there own invdivual knowlege and personality as well

Comment

It's just my opinion, but basically yeah :-) although I believe they all have their own wisdom too.

Comment

Originally posted by tseringdolma View Post
              It's just my opinion, but basically yeah :-) although I believe they all have their own wisdom too.
              so I have 3 carnliean stones , they all are seperate entities, with the same knowledge and medicine? Thanks I have been pondering this for a few hours aha. Its because I thought what about dried herbs, but I thought well that spirit guide exists in the realms.

Comment

I second what tseringdolma has said.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                X