Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what words do you want to send to your parents in this time ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what words do you want to send to your parents in this time ?

parents is the most closly to us.
    so at this time, what words do you want to send to you parents ?
    or give you a chance to express your emotion to your parents , what do you want to say ?

Re: what words do you want to send to your parents in this time ?

I hope my mom and dad are doing the hokey pokey in the afterlife.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Instead of telling me I could be anything I wanted to be, or that I could do anything I wanted to do... why didn't y'all actually push me towards something I could do? Or maybe instead of focusing on my language skills, teach me some math?
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I forgive you both for being a couple of simpletons who gave up on life by the time you were 40.
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

It is OK to stop apologizing for being a "bad mom." You were a better mom than you could have been, and I forgave you your shortcommings (we share ALOT of them!) a long time ago.
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
          X