This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving stuff away!

I'm trying to go through and minimize my life a little. Most things, I'm just giving to the local thrift store, but the odd thing I want to know will go to a good home.

I'm giving away free to a good home (aka whoever wants it):

1) clay ocarina. 4 notes, comes with little instruction sheet, and is in good condition. I can't play it worth a damn, but then again, I can't play anything worth a damn. I picked it up at Pike Place Market in Seattle 3-4 years ago.

BOOKS!

2) Palmistry: How to Plot the Lines of Your Destiny, by Roz Levine

3) Discover your Psychic Powers: A Practical Guide to Psychic Development and Spiritual Growth, by Tara Ward

4) Praise to the Moon: Magic and Myth of the Lunar Cycle, by Elen Hawke

So...if you want any of these, lemme know. First come, first serve. PM me with an addy, and I'll mail 'em to you.

Mostly art.

Re: Giving stuff away!

giving away something else!

5) a bottle of rose oil perfume, handmade in India (and yes, I did buy it there. I got it from a perfume wallah for a friend who I haven't been able to get a reply from all year. I'd keep it myself, but I'm allergic to roses. Just from touching it, I've been sneezing for 10 minutes!)

If nobody ends up wanting these things, they'll just go to the second-hand shop down the road from me.

Mostly art.

Comment

So...

I've not got any responses yet, so I'm giving this another 24 hours, and then I'm taking things to the thrift shop. It was worth a shot!

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm interested in your books, but it might be too expensive to mail them to Germany?

Comment

I'd be interested in the rose oil as I have plenty of ocarinas. If you'd still like to learn to how play I could help via Skype or something.
          my etsy store
          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
          surrounded by plush, downy things,
          ill prepared, but willing,
          to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
            I'm interested in your books, but it might be too expensive to mail them to Germany?
            Hmm, I'm not sure. I'm going to go to the post office either today or tomorrow, so I will ask what international mail is by weight. The books would likely be around a kilo if you took all three.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
            I'd be interested in the rose oil as I have plenty of ocarinas. If you'd still like to learn to how play I could help via Skype or something.
            Just PM'd you! And it's alright on the ocarina - I have a bad case of 'too many hobbies' ...I'm still struggling to learn my ukulele that I bought last year and still haven't a clue how to play.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
              Hmm, I'm not sure. I'm going to go to the post office either today or tomorrow, so I will ask what international mail is by weight. The books would likely be around a kilo if you took all three.
              I really doubt it would be worth it. It's worth checking if you're there anyway, but Canada Post is so expensive.

Comment

If you don't mind mailing to the UK I'd quite like the occarina. It would make a great gift for a friend
                ~J

"The very young do not always do as they are told."

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                  I really doubt it would be worth it. It's worth checking if you're there anyway, but Canada Post is so expensive.
                  I think it'll cost about $20 to ship it to Germany via surface. I put in the relative dimensions and the rough weight into the website, and that's roughly what I was quoted. It's not bad as far as shipping is concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                  If you don't mind mailing to the UK I'd quite like the occarina. It would make a great gift for a friend
                  The ocarina is really quite small and light. I don't mind at all.

Mostly art.

Comment

I think it'll cost about $20 to ship it to Germany via surface. I put in the relative dimensions and the rough weight into the website, and that's roughly what I was quoted. It's not bad as far as shipping is concerned.
                    Still pretty expensive though...probably best to just give them to a used bookstore

Comment

The ocarina is really quite small and light. I don't mind at all.
                      That's awesome I'll dm you my address :star:
                      ~J

"The very young do not always do as they are told."

Comment

id be interested in the spiritual growth book but im in the uk x :

Comment

Originally posted by jannettestar View Post
                          id be interested in the spiritual growth book but im in the uk x :
                          Hey sorry, that one is really thick like a textbook, and I think it'd be costly to ship it overseas (I'm Canadian). The rest of the stuff has been spoken for, so thanks for playing!

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                          X