what is your favorite pizza flavor ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is your favorite pizza flavor ?

Hey guys what your flavor in pizza? lets share with us...

Re: what is your favorite pizza flavor ?

I tend to like everything on my pizza. Usually, I get extra cheese too. But if I were to limit myself to only one topping, I would choose pepperoni.

Comment

Anchovies, onions, and garlic.
      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Pepperoni and mushrooms with a thin crust.
        Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Stuffed crust, pepperoni, sausage, onion, green pepper, jalapeno, garlic, Parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Ham and mushroom; has to be a crispy base and crust.
            ~J

"The very young do not always do as they are told."

Comment

Anything as long as it isn't involving garlic.
              ~ flowers are our only garments
              only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Thin crust, haggis and cheese pizza.

Comment

Grape.

Pizza doesn't come in flavors. Flavorings are for candy and ice cream lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixMask View Post
                    Grape.
                    You put grapes on your pizza??!?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Flavor can most definitely apply to pizza as well. I used to work at a pizza place where we offered flavored crusts.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm boring: I only like cheese and pepperoni... nothing else unless it's another type of meat but not bacon. Oh wait, macaroni and cheese on pizza is also good, spinach too!
                        "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                        -Muhammad Ali

Comment

I like mushrooms and extra cheese or I like pineapple and ham one combo or the other, I don't like pepperoni, it drives most people crazy that I won't eat pepperoni pizza.
                          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

It's just far easier for me to say what I DON'T like on my pizza. I can't have green peppers (allergies) and I'm not fond of black olives on there.

Breakfast pizzas, shrimp, anchovies, sausage, mushroom, pineapple, C. bacon and/or reg. bacon, extra cheese, stuffed crusts, onions - if it's on the menu, I've had it at one time or another. And enjoyed it!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I love seafood pizzas ..... tuna, shrimp, anchovies, onions, black olives, sweetcorn, spinach ....
                              Also love the ole ham and pineapple.

Comment

Working...
                              X