• Show
Clear All

Happy Samhain!

Blessed be all of ye!

Re: Happy Samhain!

Right back at ya!

Comment

Right I'm off to do my 2nd Rite of the night.

Comment

Blessed Samhain!

The first sabbat I have been home for since...Beltaine, and I'm actually celebrating. It's nice. I did a small ritual of the dead for my friend who passed away last week, and then I started Perze's blockbuster spell (if it got Jem's SO a job, it certainly can't hurt to try) and made an offering to help the dead pass over. Then I just spent some time alternately handing out halloween candy/eating halloween candy/ and working on my new BOS.

Highest number of witchy things done all year, done in this evening, lol.

But I feel good, and at peace (except my teeth, which regret nomming on candy!)

Mostly art.

Comment

I don't get to use the computer at home much and I was running in circles till about 5, but I have to say happy belated Samhain!
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by AL!CE View Post

Blessed be all of ye!
            Same to all of you!

(Makes me wish I was a broom!)

- - - Updated - - -
            I tried not to say it, but I couldn't help it. );-)

The pixies have gotten in to my lap top and are reaking havoc! I better put out some cookies for them so they leave it alone.
            Last edited by Monk; 01 Nov 2012, 04:57.
            Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
              Same to all of you!

(Makes me wish I was a broom!)

- - - Updated - - -
              I tried not to say it, but I couldn't help it. );-)

The pixies have gotten in to my lap top and are reaking havoc! I better put out some cookies for them so they leave it alone.
              It must be shiny!

(when I first read your post my gutter stuck brain read --> "The pixies have gotten into my LAP and are reaking havoc! I better leave some cookies for them so they will leave it alone." apparently I have monk's "magic wand" stuck on my mind from another post!)

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                It must be shiny!

(when I first read your post my gutter stuck brain read --> "The pixies have gotten into my LAP and are reaking havoc! I better leave some cookies for them so they will leave it alone." apparently I have monk's "magic wand" stuck on my mind from another post!)
                Been known to happen and it's where the cookie crumbs go. Hehehe.......I'm going to get in trouble.

P.S. there's nothing wrong down here in the gutter that I can see.
                Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Laptop as in the computer is one word not two. So Maria, you read it how it was written.

Comment

Originally posted by AL!CE View Post
                    Laptop as in the computer is one word not two. So Maria, you read it how it was written.
                    Yeah but I ought to know better....
                    but coming from monk...

~Jim Butcher

Comment

A little late, but happy Samhain! (Or Halloween, or Day of the Dead, or Allehelgenes Dag, or Quecholli, or whatever cultures festival celebrated now or lately.)
                      ~ flowers are our only garments
                      only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Kind of late, but Happy Samhain (or whatever else you call it).

Fun fact. Did you know that Samhain/ Halloween is was actually supposed to be on Nov. 1st. The Celts (I think) counted their days starting from sundown, so technically for them Samhain actually is on the 1st of November. XD

Comment

Originally posted by May55 View Post
                          Kind of late, but Happy Samhain (or whatever else you call it).

Fun fact. Did you know that Samhain/ Halloween is was actually supposed to be on Nov. 1st. The Celts (I think) counted their days starting from sundown, so technically for them Samhain actually is on the 1st of November. XD
                          No, I only knew that it could be celebrated both on October 31th. and November 1st., so thank you for the quick fact too
                          ~ flowers are our only garments
                          only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Working...
                          X