Some help from my American friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some help from my American friends

I have a small thing I need purchased through Amazon.com, and it doesn't exist on the Amazon.ca website, nor am I able to ship from the dot com website to Canada. I would like two of these, and I need a lovely volunteer to ship it to themselves, and then mail it to me. I'll cover all costs (either through paypal, or money order, or whatever works best for you)

It's a silly gift for a friend of mine, and it's perfect, and I'm not concerned about whether it reaches me before Christmas or not, because it's not a Christmas gift.

Anyone south of the border able to help me out? If not, it's cool - but I thought I'd give it a shot anyhow.

Mostly art.

Re: Some help from my American friends

Lemme know what you need and I shall do as I can!
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I think it is extraordinary that such a simple item cannot be shipped to you in Canada.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Amazon.com sellers aren't always willing to ship internationally, (depending on where they are based.) canada from us qualifies as international. Try purchasing something from canada on your credit card and see if you don't rack a few FTFs up...
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
          Lemme know what you need and I shall do as I can!
          Awesome, thanks Maria!

I'll PM you with details in a second.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
          X