• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are your gods and goddesses?

Sekhmet is one of my favorite Goddesses. Here is my favorite image of her:
    -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

I've just recently decided after years of practice. My matron Goddess is Cerridwen and my patron God Cernnunos. I connect well with Cerridwen and hold her as the Creator of Awen the divine inspiration. Cernunnos I hold as a representation of the natural world, an embodiment of nature.

Comment

I quite like Herne the hunter too.

Comment

I don't often invite gods or goddesses around, as I feel like as such deity has better things to do, and I have wights and spirits for magic working. I don't always get to decide who comes by though. The few that have desired my attention however are Mnemosyne, and her daughters, The Morrigna- yes all of them, and Luna- though to a much smaller extent than the others. yep a pair of Titanesses, a few goddesses, and the odd pantheon mix... It just managed to work itself out that way, I think that was possibly just the best way for me to understand their divinity. No, I have not had a god of any sort influence me as of now.
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

God to me is simply an anglo saxon word that means whatever an individual associates with that word. I believe in the possibility of the infinite, all that is, has always been, and always will be, though it may change forms throughout "time"... I believe I am simply one being of many in this Universe, and that there are Higher forces than the human race, that of which I do not know, nor have I ever contacted. I believe there are many dimensions and worlds beyond our "physical plane", naked to the human eye, I believe in the possibility of beings existing, if you want to call them god/desses.

Comment

Working...
            X