Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you have win a ward that can give you 5000000 dolloars, what will you spend it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you have win a ward that can give you 5000000 dolloars, what will you spend it ?

so , if you have an chance to get 5000,000 dollars ,
    give me a plan , how to spend it ?

Re: if you have win a ward that can give you 5000000 dolloars, what will you spend it

Pay off my loans, buy a house, finally move Azazel in with me, and that's about as far as I go. I'm pretty unimaginative.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Re: if you have win a ward that can give you 5000000 dolloars, what will you spend it

Pay off credit card and car. Pay off house I'm in and buy the deed from Dad. Possibly pay off a relative's mortgage. Pay off utilities, land rent etc for the next year.

After the above, 25% of the remaining goes into precious metals.

Another 25% goes into various investments that seem useful.

The rest depends on precisely how much is left and what mood I'm in.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

In order: Pay off rest of student loan, open a mutual fund/GIC/investment fund of some kind and put away 25%, buy car, buy house, buy my mother a house, and...

Probably blow the rest traveling, tbh. The way I travel, I could travel for the rest of my life off of 1 mil.

Oh, and buy bikes. Not a bike. Multiple bikes. A bike for every use I could ever conceive.

Mostly art.

Comment

Well, after getting the remainder of the award from the IRS...

I'd give a good hefty portion of it to my oldest sister, as she is next to indigent. Give another hefty portion to the in-laws, because they are old and struggling with the father-in-law's Parkinson's.

The rest? Probably squander on bills and groceries.
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Give it all to Hugh Jackman's wife. So I can whisk him away with his Wolverine claws and have my way with him.
            Then return him back in the same condition I found him.
            Only seems fair.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

As boring as this sounds, give the money for my condo back to my parents, invest some, and keep the rest in a high-interest savings account and live off that interest (or boost my living, anyway).

I mean, you have to consider that a chunk of that is going to taxes (about 46% if you're here!) and that frittering it doesn't really accomplish any long-term benefit.

Comment

It would be a good day for a lot of people in my life. Sure, we'd probably keep about half of what the government left us for whatever, but we know far too many people for whom a some extra money would make such a world of difference to be greedy about it. Pretty sure the first $20,000 to any individual would be tax deductible as a gift -- $10K each from hubby and I. Not sure if there is a limit on how many gifts we could give, might have to stretch it out over a few years for some, but that would be a big high point in my life -- just giving people enough money to actually make a difference. We've never had the means to do something on that scale before.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Well I'd be tempted to go on a shopping spree and buy incense and crystals and clothes...but my more responsible side would tell me to use it to pay for college and then put the rest of it in my savings to buy a house.

Comment

I suspect Mr Penry and I would fight over it and cause a fracas in the local tea-rooms....
                    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Take my grandmother to Japan for a while so she can visit her family. Come back, fix up her house really nice, buy some more of the land around the house, save whatever is left.
                      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Pay off debt, set up a fund for the kids for college, buy a house, help out a few family and friends, and save the rest.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Pay off debts, buy my flat, learn to drive. I'd probably also give some to my parents. I have never had money so haven't really spent much time thinking about what I would spend it on.
                          http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Debts... Still paying off the birth if my six year old. Go back to school. Buy a home with room for a garden.
                            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Pay off my mum's debts and mortgage. Take her to Disneyland, she's always wanted to go to Disneyland. Decorate our flat. Maybe buy a pony or at least take up riding again.

All I know is that no matter how much I win, I would never leave my job. At the most, I might reduce my hours and do more unpaid work within the social care sector, but I get too much joy from working alongside such amazing and varied individuals to ever want to leave this world.
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                              X