Rise of the Guardians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rise of the Guardians

What do you all think of the movie Rise of the Guardians? To me, it looks like the kind of movie that while I wouldn't spend the money to get the DVD, I would watch it if it was on television. One thing gets me, though—the elves. Is it just me or do they seem really creepy and demented?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, yeah. Forgot to mention. I have to admit that Jack Frost looks super cute in this movie.

Re: Rise of the Guardians

Well Hugh Jackman does the voice of the Easter Bunny. So....yeah. Gonna go see it!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Does he really?! (Now that you mention it, it does sound like him.) That. Is. Awesome! That's what I love about you, Medusa. You know about everything Hugh Jackman/Wolverine related.

*Bows to your greatness*

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
        Does he really?! (Now that you mention it, it does sound like him.) That. Is. Awesome! That's what I love about you, Medusa. You know about everything Hugh Jackman/Wolverine related.

*Bows to your greatness*
        Lol. It was the demise of my relationship. But it's a hell of a handy thing during trivia!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I actually thought it was really fun and cute. I decided to see it totally randomly because a friend and I were near the theater and I loved it. Very sweet movie.

Comment

Guess I have to get that one and have a look. I recently watched Epic and that was a lot of fun.
            "The doer alone learneth." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
            X