Last Movie Watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

Guardians of the Galaxy. Strange, but cool.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Good movie,I am waiting for the second one to hit on DVD.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I saw Baby Driver on Saturday for JP's birthday. I dislike cars so not a fan of action movies with car chases, and I don't like seeing people get hurt so dislike gangster movies too. In fact, I'm not big on movies in general. Yet Baby Driver, that starts with a beautifully choreographed car chase escaping from a robbery, had me blown away in the first 5 minutes! Genuinely the best cinematography I've seen in a long time. I can only imagine what a car lover would make it of it!
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

We talking Bullitt cool,the major first car chase movie?

I am old,so this one stuck in my head. Made in 1968,and the chase is in San Francisco with all the hills.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            We talking Bullitt cool,the major first car chase movie?

I am old,so this one stuck in my head. Made in 1968,and the chase is in San Francisco with all the hills.
            I don't want to give too much away, but the main character listens to music to mask tinnitus, so experiences the world in rhythm. It's his keen sense of rhythm that makes him such a skilled driver. So imagine a car chase, to music, that is beat by beat perfect. It's like that!

There is a story too of course, and it really drags you in. The last 20 minutes had my heart racing so much that I started doing deep breathing and had to remind myself it's only a movie, no one's really in peril!

I'd never have chosen to see the movie and had it not been his birthday JP would have compromised and picked a 'Jemma safe' movie. I'm glad I went out of my comfort zone for once!
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Shot caller. Run to find this movie. It's intense and amazing. No punches pulled.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Today I watched Funny Money with Chevy Chase. It was free on youtube and I had just got done being able to cast from my laptop to the chromecast finally and well that was it lol.

Comment

Spider-Man: Homecoming.
                  [4:82]

Comment

X-Men Apocalypse. I must say. That sucked donkey balls. And that actress that played Jean? Um. You are the dang Phoenix. Put some life in your lifeless botox looking face. Jesus Cristo, that was bad. Only watched it for one reason and it wasn't Wolverine(though that was ok except for that wonky wig). I watched it for Oscar Isaac. Even with the blue.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The Last Shift. It was pretty okay for a horror movie. Don't think I would watch it again though.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Louder than words.
                        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Saw IV. Okay, I'm a lover of the Saw series. I can't wait till Jigsaw comes out in October.
                          Anubisa

Comment

Comment

I saw Disney's Tarzan. I love the music. Downloaded it onto my Amazon app.
                              Anubisa

Comment

Dig Two Graves.

Good. I recommend.
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X