Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485

Thread: Last Movie Watched?

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Re: Last Movie Watched?

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedOne View Post
    Infinity War

As a rule, I prefer my movies not to end in To Be Continued. Ignoring that I'm impatient and want Avengers 4 out sometime before next May, it was pretty good. I have some minor complaints here and there but it wasn't bad.
    I saw the Avengers: Infinity War this morning and all I can say is good movie with a horrible ending. Enough said.

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

Seeing it in 15 minutes.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Jun 2013
    Religion
    Northern Tradition Shaminist Demonolator. Or something along those lines...

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedOne View Post
    Infinity War

As a rule, I prefer my movies not to end in To Be Continued. Ignoring that I'm impatient and want Avengers 4 out sometime before next May, it was pretty good. I have some minor complaints here and there but it wasn't bad.
    At least we knew this one would was likely to have a significant 'to be continued'. We haven't been to see it yet, but it's on the top of our list. Haven't seen Black Panther yet either. We are a bit behind on the movie stakes at the moment.

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

I definitely recommend seeing black panther before seeing infinity war. It doesn't really take away from the infinity war if you don't, but the rich culture in black panther is amazing and it does give you some insight into who black panther is (there are some references from black panther that you'll likely not get if you don't see it, but again, doesn't take away from the movie itself).
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Kind of different "kung fu" movie with jackie chan,on netflix, name is kung fu,yoga" an iterestubg mix of triditional "kung fu" and bolliwood style movie, I found it interesting. I am a big fan of Jackie Chan,so consider that about my recommendation. kind of a fun different entertainment.

Check it out here.
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Captain America: First Avenger (at home). At theaters I saw Rampage with my dad.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

The Diary of an Egyptian Witch | Reading is Love | Serenity Writes

May 2018
    Religion
    Thelema

Not the last movie I watched but a recent one "The Dunwich Horror". Saw it as a boy and then read Lovecraft as a teen. I always had an admiration for Wilbur Whately.

Agrippa

Aug 2015
    Religion
    Ecletic pagan.
    Phrase
    This too shall pass.

After watching Infinity War, we worked through the Marvel movies we owned, ending with Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2.
    “I am Cat and I walk alone and all ways are the same to me.” ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself