• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

atlantic rim is the last movie I have seen

Comment

Hobbit... right now. And before that... Hobbit.

I really do need to convince Dad to put a different DVD in, but he insists on keeping it until the microwave is fixed.

Not really minding. :-)

Comment

Just watched "The life of PI" on HBO. The movie is stunning,but it has some very strange moments. Not to give away the story,I would urge anyone to see it. One thing I should mention,be prepared to have your emotions and spiritual self moved in some serious ways.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Pitch Perfect.

Comment

The Perks of Being a Wallflower... haven't fully digested it... not sure what I think of it.

It feels like the director wasn't up to the task that the screenwriter put before him... or maybe it was just a random mishmash of shit.

I can't decide if it was profound or incomplete.

I guess I should read the book.
            "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

K-Pax... ET themed movie based of a true story (with a bit of sensationalism). It is a very thought provoking film.
              My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Now You See Me.Wait,know, it was We're the Millers.
                "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Had a free weekend of HBO - watched Les Miserables, Magic Mike, & Life Of Pi. I liked Life Of Pi the best! (Auseklis, I loved K-Pax. It's one of my favorites.)
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Bit on the nostalgia trip, and I've been watching stuff like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The Black Cauldron, and The Last Unicorn
                    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                    sigpic

Comment

Pitch Perfect it was cute. I saw the Evil Dead update but it's not the original.

Comment

With Life of PI seeing it a second time makes it a different movie remembering the ending.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Just watched Star Trek Into Darkness Got it on dvd!! x
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            With Life of PI seeing it a second time makes it a different movie remembering the ending.
                            I've already watched it twice. It's one of my favorites. Plus a very good family friend is listed in the credits, (she's an ethnic musicologist) so I had to watch for her name!
                            The story speaks to the origin of myth and the derivation of strength & survival. I really got a lot out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                            Just watched Star Trek Into Darkness Got it on dvd!! x
                            What did you think of it? I liked it a lot!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh Hawkfeathers I loved it! I saw it at the cinema when it came out and god was I not in floods and floods of tears! It was beautifully done! Epic throwback to the old films, but without the FAIL that is William Shatner. x
                              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                                Oh Hawkfeathers I loved it! I saw it at the cinema when it came out and god was I not in floods and floods of tears! It was beautifully done! Epic throwback to the old films, but without the FAIL that is William Shatner. x
                                LOL! I watched the original on tv so I guess he grew on me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X