Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 868

Thread: Last Movie Watched?

  1. #11
    Bronze Member Clive's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,281
    Gender
    male
    Religion
    Radical Pagan
    Location
    Hilo, Hawaii
    Phrase
    Get s'more toilet paper.

    Re: Last Movie Watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    Another movie I just watched is "School Ties", about a student that gets into a prep school but have to hide his Jewish religion. It was very good, I gave it four stars. ^_^
    Though the naked shower brawl scene made me a lot confused... I didn't not whether to be concern by the brutality of the fight or to drool over it. o_o
    And then I kept thinking if would two hot looking guys fight naked in this day and age? Or would they stop and say, "Let's put on a towel first... or something. This getting too gay!" ;^_^
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I want to see that movie now, for purely carnal reasons.

    Anyway, I think the last movie I watched was "The Maid," a Singaporean ghost story. Among other things, it made me realize that you don't see a lot of mentally retarded Asians in movies, but this one had a handicapped boy in it. Other than that it was pretty good. I don't know how true to life it was but it was interesting to see some rituals designed to ward off ghosts and "bad luck" being carried out.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

  2. #12
    Supporter RiverSong's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    219
    Gender
    female
    Religion
    Wiccan
    Location
    PA, USA
    Phrase
    70% of my body is sugar and coffee... the rest is squirrel. ^_^

    Re: Last Movie Watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by Clive View Post
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I want to see that movie now, for purely carnal reasons.

    Anyway, I think the last movie I watched was "The Maid," a Singaporean ghost story. Among other things, it made me realize that you don't see a lot of mentally retarded Asians in movies, but this one had a handicapped boy in it. Other than that it was pretty good. I don't know how true to life it was but it was interesting to see some rituals designed to ward off ghosts and "bad luck" being carried out.
    LOL! Yeah, it's really an exciting scene... Brendan Fraser and Matt Damon bare butts fighting in a shower! You will enjoy! ^o^

    I gotta look up that movie, The Maid... it sounds like something I'd like. ^_-

  3. #13
    Supporter RiverSong's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    219
    Gender
    female
    Religion
    Wiccan
    Location
    PA, USA
    Phrase
    70% of my body is sugar and coffee... the rest is squirrel. ^_^

    Re: Last Movie Watched?

    OH and Clive, and I meant nothing homophobic there, in mentioning naked butts (I just realized that you are male. lol). I'm just a freaky girl who is most attracted to male naked butts, for some reason. I thought you were a fellow chick with the same interest too. I gotta be more careful and read the parts under the usernames or I'm liable to offend some people. Like calling a woman, "sir". ;^_^

  4. #14
    Jr. Member ShadowOfTheMoon's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    20
    Gender
    female
    Religion
    Pagan (solitary)
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden

    Re: Last Movie Watched?

    I think the last movie I watched was Brave from Disney/Pixar. I love it so much! <3

  5. #15
    Moody Thursday
    Guest

    Re: Last Movie Watched?

    "The Business of Being Born". A documentary. I don't plan on getting pregnant any time soon, but it was interesting to see how medicine has treated pregnancies over time. From pumping a woman full of drugs, to the increase in c-sections without any reason for them, to the mistakes we've made in the past and how babies/mothers have suffered for it. They also show the women who opt to have natural births.
    There was also something in there about "twilight sleep", which was scary as all heck.
    So it was interesting in a science/feminine perspective. Actually, I think I'll write a review on it 'cause it was so cool. ^_^

  6. #16
    Member ACuriousPerson's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    60
    Gender
    female
    Religion
    Unsure, open to many beliefs, still searching.
    Location
    USA
    Phrase
    There's no need to hustle for there's no bustle!

    Re: Last Movie Watched?

    I just saw "Skyfall" last night - such an awesome movie! I've like other James Bond movies, but I watched those with my parents and I think they're a bit old for me, so this one is my favorite!
    "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
    -Muhammad Ali

  7. #17
    Moody Thursday
    Guest

    Re: Last Movie Watched?

    Quote Originally Posted by ACuriousPerson View Post
    I just saw "Skyfall" last night - such an awesome movie! I've like other James Bond movies, but I watched those with my parents and I think they're a bit old for me, so this one is my favorite!
    Skyfall was awesome ^_^ That one and Casino Royale are my favorite.

  8. #18
    Copper Member Ula's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    586
    Religion
    Heathen
    Location
    WV

    Re: Last Movie Watched?

    We watched Savages last night. It was ok.

  9. #19
    Supporter RiverSong's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    219
    Gender
    female
    Religion
    Wiccan
    Location
    PA, USA
    Phrase
    70% of my body is sugar and coffee... the rest is squirrel. ^_^

    Re: Last Movie Watched?

    I just watched "How To Be A Serial Killer"... hilarious and disturbing at the same time. I loved it. ^_^

  10. #20
    Bronze Member Clive's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,281
    Gender
    male
    Religion
    Radical Pagan
    Location
    Hilo, Hawaii
    Phrase
    Get s'more toilet paper.

    Re: Last Movie Watched?

    I watched Wayne's World the other day. It's a goofy movie but it makes me laugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    OH and Clive, and I meant nothing homophobic there, in mentioning naked butts (I just realized that you are male. lol). I'm just a freaky girl who is most attracted to male naked butts, for some reason. I thought you were a fellow chick with the same interest too. I gotta be more careful and read the parts under the usernames or I'm liable to offend some people. Like calling a woman, "sir". ;^_^
    No worries. I'm a gay man and I'm not afraid to admit that I too enjoy looking at men's butts.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Similar Threads

  1. valhalla movie
    By iris in forum Catacombs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23 Jan 2015, 10:43

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •