Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erotic Zoos! Holy Sexy Cow!

Maybe not safe for work -

It seems that there is a booming industry in erotic zoos...

...which has prompted Germany to reinstate it's anti-bestiality laws.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...ide=more239622

It is now illegal to pimp out your animals in Germany, although, technically, they can still be your own special friend.

Be sure to watch the "Beastly accusations" slide show lower down on the page.

People are altogether too weird.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Erotic Zoos! Holy Sexy Cow!

Do they have goats? Just wondering for no particular reason...
    [4:82]

Comment

I believe that goats were specifically mentioned...
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I'm sad that this even has to be a law....oh, Germany....

Comment

LOL - I don't think it's just Germany - I think most of the folks in the slide show are American.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
            Do they have goats? Just wondering for no particular reason...
            A ha ha ha ha ha... you have to stop making me laugh so much!

I don't know how I feel about bestiality, If it floats a persons pancake I am usually for it, but I also tend to be for consentual hanky panky... Can your goat consent? If s/he can, go for it! Unless its illegal... then ya know, do it quieter...

- - - Updated - - -

also don't take pictures... cause they WILL end up online in slideshows
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Goats will pretty much go for anything. A mare or cow wouldn't even notice it was being poked. Sheep are passive, and just say "Baa" no matter what happens.

Uhmmm... It isn't like I've researched this - it's just that you can't help noticing these things on the farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                A ha ha ha ha ha... you have to stop making me laugh so much!

I don't know how I feel about bestiality, If it floats a persons pancake I am usually for it, but I also tend to be for consentual hanky panky... Can your goat consent? If s/he can, go for it! Unless its illegal... then ya know, do it quieter...

- - - Updated - - -

also don't take pictures... cause they WILL end up online in slideshows
                It's only a matter of time now before pictures of a woman licking a skull of a goat starts surfacing...
                [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                  Goats will pretty much go for anything. A mare or cow wouldn't even notice it was being poked. Sheep are passive, and just say "Baa" no matter what happens.

Uhmmm... It isn't like I've researched this - it's just that you can't help noticing these things on the farm.
                  no youre not starting to make me wonder at all.... please don't take pictures...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                  It's only a matter of time now before pictures of a woman licking a skull of a goat starts surfacing...
                  and I just don't even know what to say to you anymore...
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

When it comes to bestiality, I only have love for Rarity.

Comment

Working...
                    X