Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I saw this and thought about ____________.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I saw this and thought about ____________.

Saw this picture, thought of D:

Mostly art.

Comment

I thought all of it was ice
      [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
        I thought all of it was ice
        It makes me giggle, but I live somewhere around the word 'marijuana' :P

Mostly art.

Comment

LOL someone posted that on facebook once. I lived smack on "hippies"...sounds about right, though they need to add more "snobs" "old people" and "rich people" at the bottom of Vancouver Island where Victoria is :P I guess it wouldn't fit haha

Though, I guess each province's text is for the province as a whole, not just the part of the province it's written on?

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
            LOL someone posted that on facebook once. I lived smack on "hippies"...sounds about right, though they need to add more "snobs" "old people" and "rich people" at the bottom of Vancouver Island where Victoria is :P I guess it wouldn't fit haha

Though, I guess each province's text is for the province as a whole, not just the part of the province it's written on?
            Yeah, I think so for the most part. Though, the snobs bit is only the lower mainland, and SMOG is only southern Ontario. And the Island is great! I love visiting it - I'm hoping to move to Victoria some day, lol.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
              Yeah, I think so for the most part. Though, the snobs bit is only the lower mainland, and SMOG is only southern Ontario. And the Island is great! I love visiting it - I'm hoping to move to Victoria some day, lol.
              Victoria is really nice. It does have its share of snobs, old people, and rich people, but it has enough hippies and university types (not just students, but people who work at the universities and colleges) to balance it out. It's also small enough that you get the nice parts of living in a small town, but big enough that there is lots to do. I really liked living there. It's not for me in the long-term, but a part of me will call it "home" for the rest of my life.

Comment

YAY!! I found this thread, finally!!

For Rafe.

Possibly of interest to Jembru, if I am correct in remembering that she was once interested in Feri.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I had some ocean-themed paper in my inventory which I made into bags. Given thal's love for all things marine I thought of her.
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

Thal, if you haven't seen this already, made me really REALLY think of your bioregionalism thing.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      http://www.chasclifton.com/papers/forreal.html

Thal, if you haven't seen this already, made me really REALLY think of your bioregionalism thing.
                      lol, yup, I have! I think its awesome

I've been thinking about seriously expanding it a bit
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

RAFE!!!

sigpic

Comment

because of a discussion we had once upon a time, many moons ago... every time I hear "United Abominations" by Megadeth, I think of Chain.

Also... because I was sitting, looking at one, during that conversation... I also think of Chain every time I see the "Vinland Flag"
                          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

F**kin' awesome song!

And thank you, my friend. It's always good to know that I'm not generally remembered as a pain in the keister.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

For Dumuzi -

All the Best Goat Videos the Internet has to Offer
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

So much goat, so little time...
                                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Working...
                                X