Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragons and Fairies?

Greetings Readers! <3

Okay so I have a few things. Again this MAY be a novel in writing...just to warn you. I have a ton of things on my mind. Just warning you! lol. First thing, Dragons. I have been working slowly with the Mighty Dragons for...I think it's been a few months. My guardian Dragon Brakas is very patient with me, and I guess understands the struggles I've had in the past. In the Astral, Brakas is a huge Western Dragon. He has this brownish look too him, but when the light touchs him, you can see a little green, and red on his body. I have a statue of him that fits his description to the T. Anyway, waking up this morning, I was thinking of wanting to make some crafts for the dragons as my thank you to their patience with me. Even Brakas, he has become my best friend in my magickal life. He still startles me sometimes when I hear a loud bang on a wall or something. He tends to move my pictures too when he moves. (and I'm serious here.) In my last house, he moved my bed to squeeze through so he could stand on the other side of the bed. Thats when I first saw him, I swear you not..with my naked eyes. He was huge, and stared down at me. But I wasn't afraid, He has a very calmiing aura...though he's quite protective of me. He will sometimes gives Donnie, my boyfriend a "I'm watching you." vibe...so it startles Donnie, and gets nervous to be close to me when Brakas is near. When I calm him down, He lets the vibe go. Though in my old house, his tail would whip at my paintings, causing them to move, and we not so straight. My dog even gets nervous soometimes....but she is a little chichuhua so she just gets nervous...but when it comes to big dogs..I swear she thinks she's a great dane.

Anyway, I've been slowly introducing myself to the elemental dragons while I go through each of the element realms. I'm sticking with fire right now, while I finish my "Spirits of Fire" book. (so want the others in the series.) Each dragon is different, and has it's own personality. I dunno, I love them. Always have since I was a child. i feel blessed and content they aren't put off because I'm taking this VERY slowly. Brakas has been quite the wonder. He even tested me with other smaller dragons to get to know the different energies. One young one is very hyper, loves scaring my dog. The other is VERY shy, and she sticks close to Brakas. But anyway, what kind of crafts can I do for them? Or something to give back? i really want to give back some how...they have been so wonderful. The Air dragon helped me drive safely to Donnies, during a high wind storm...tree's falling in all.

And the fairies. So one night, I went to bed early, and my boyfriend was up and reading. He had felt and "saw" a figure with pointy ears with green skin coming into our home. Donnie said, he told him his name which was Daven. (the A sounds like Apple.) Donnie never told me his experience with this Daven, thinking he was just getting symptoms from his Schizophrenia. The next night, I was in my spare room (which also houses our ritual room) just doing some researching on the internet. Before I continue, I want to tell you guys that I have seen spirits with my naked eyes. Sounds extremely nutsy, but I know what I saw and have experienced. The good, and the terribly bad. Back to the story...so I'm sitting on my computer..and I started feeling like I was getting watched. the air didn't feel heavy so I dismissed a spirit in the apartment. Didn't feel like Brakas either. I looked to where I felt the feeling, and saw a tall man with a dark hunters green light looking at me. I saw his pointy ears sticking out. He startled me, cause I never saw something like that before. The next day I described to Donnie what I saw, and he confirmed he saw the same thing the night before. So it explains the metal bangings we hear in the apartment sometimes. Donnie and I left out some sweet cereal for them to enjoy. Though, Donnie wants to slowly work with Daven..but he's nervous too. We all hear horror stories of fairies and elementals making disturbances in your house. Donnie does fear a little of that, but he wants to get in contact with Daven to understand why he came, and what will he learn. Does anyone have insight? Anything to do for these fairies? Anything in inisght would be fantastic.

Also If you want too message e privately, you can do so if you feel you would like to talk to me one on one. I will be happy to get some feedback from you guys.

Thank you,
    And Blessed Be.
Working...
X