Kitten having a nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kitten having a nightmare

You will be surprised to discover that this post doesn't involve weird sex or morbid humor, and yet, it has still been posted by Corbin. I generally don't do "cute," but today I'm making an exception...

You gotta see this - in the video, a kitten, who seems to be having a nightmare, gets a big hug from mommy.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Kitten having a nightmare

That was absolutely adorable!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

D'awwww!

I love how they titled that CNN Distraction [it's not news]
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Comment

I thought I had seen this. I spend A LOT of time watching videos of cute animals on youtube. But this wasn't what I was thinking of and is so damned adorable! I still remember Magpie's first nightmare.. dawww
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
          X