Rise of the Guardians.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rise of the Guardians.

Go see this ^ Not only is it a great film, it has a Pagan feel to it.

Re: Rise of the Guardians.

Because the Santa is actually pretty well lined up with the Russian 'Father Winter?'

Planning on seeing it, just have to pay off the visa bill with the sucky xmas bills on it first...

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
      Because the Santa is actually pretty well lined up with the Russian 'Father Winter?'
      That's not the only reason but I don't want to be giving out spoilers.

Comment

Hubby and I are currently debating whether to see this first or the hobbit. I want to see this, he wants to see the hobbit. I guess we'll find out who wears the real pants soon. :P

Comment

Well this is out now and the Hobbit isn't yet, so I think it is obvious what you should see first.

Comment

haha, maybe maybe. I'll definitely use that as one of my defenses. :P

Comment

I'm looking forward to the Hobbit too tho. I go to the cinema quite a lot.

Comment

We can only really afford to go maybe 3 times a year and justify it as a well-deserved night out. Truth be told, I'm not really a huge fan of the hobbit or lotr... *ducks*

Comment

Hugh Jackman does the voice of the Easter Bunny. I just went to McDonald's and got my Happy Meal toy. The Easter Bunny!
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                  X