X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS!!

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
    My aunt (husband's uncle's wife) just got diagnosed wuth colon cancer. We found out last night. They didn't want everyone asking if she was okay on thanksgiving cause she is having quite a but of abdominal pain. It's not the worst diagnosis in the world but it's still cancer and very scary.
    Very scary!

Best wishes to all involved.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hey Shahaku sending some loves
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
        My aunt (husband's uncle's wife) just got diagnosed wuth colon cancer. We found out last night. They didn't want everyone asking if she was okay on thanksgiving cause she is having quite a but of abdominal pain. It's not the worst diagnosis in the world but it's still cancer and very scary.
        That's terrible, I'm sorry to hear it. I'll say a prayer for her.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Last night, I was chatting online with fellow high school alums. We were talking about a particular teacher, who we'd all had, who retired a few years back. One person said he knew how to get ahold of him. There were a lot of people randomly popping in, all saying great things about him. Found out this morning that while we were doing that, he was having a heart attack and was being rushed to the hospital. They expect him to be OK, and his wife read him the entire message thread, which of course made him happy. Anyway he's not quite out of the woods, so please keep this outstanding teacher in your thoughts.

Funny how he came into the minds of so many former students at that exact time. Things like that blow me away.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
            Last night, I was chatting online with fellow high school alums. We were talking about a particular teacher, who we'd all had, who retired a few years back. One person said he knew how to get ahold of him. There were a lot of people randomly popping in, all saying great things about him. Found out this morning that while we were doing that, he was having a heart attack and was being rushed to the hospital. They expect him to be OK, and his wife read him the entire message thread, which of course made him happy. Anyway he's not quite out of the woods, so please keep this outstanding teacher in your thoughts.

Funny how he came into the minds of so many former students at that exact time. Things like that blow me away.
            I'll say a prayer for this amazing man.

My grandma is having knee surgery this Friday, her second one. The last time she had knee surgery, there were complications and it took her a long time to heal. Please offer your prayers/thoughts/whatever that it goes well this time, and she recovers quickly.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
              I'll say a prayer for this amazing man.

My grandma is having knee surgery this Friday, her second one. The last time she had knee surgery, there were complications and it took her a long time to heal. Please offer your prayers/thoughts/whatever that it goes well this time, and she recovers quickly.
              Hope she has no complications this time and is up & at 'em very quickly!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                Hope she has no complications this time and is up & at 'em very quickly!
                Thank you very much.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

....I had to get a new candle for all this prayin'

(Seriously though, best smelling candle ever...I go thru 1 every 3-4 months)
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

....I had to get a new candle for all this prayin'

(Seriously though, best smelling candle ever...I go thru 1 every 3-4 months the pagan shop down the road makes them)
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

For the safety of US Ambassador to Yemen, Matt Tueller, and his family. His wife graduated high school with me and although I haven't kept in touch over the years, I remember her as a kind, sweet young woman. We worked on several Drama projects together. I remember a parody she did of "The Crucible" - about young girls being accused of witchcraft - amidst all the serious dialogue she burst into song - Cat Steven's "Dancing In The Moonlight" - it was hilarious.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yemen has been on my mind,what with the attempt to take over the Government there. I am hoping that any Americans there,and also any other people that need to leave there,do so safely.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

There was an attempt on his life in Nov. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp...emen-SITE.html and right now on the news they are talking about evacuating the Embassy.
                          sigpic

Comment

For Husband. He is bipolar and we have our good day then we have our not so good days.

Comment

Hang in there Wenny,my brother was bi--poler,and with delusions as well.....So,I know what you are dealing with...

Me,myself an just kinda organic crazy...a bit of an outsider in society because my mind does not see society the same as most people.
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                Hang in there Wenny,my brother was bi--poler,and with delusions as well.....So,I know what you are dealing with...

Me,myself an just kinda organic crazy...a bit of an outsider in society because my mind does not see society the same as most people.
                                It so frustrating. They switched his therapist and it has just gone down hill from then.

Comment

Working...
                                X