This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS!!

New request... my best friend gave birth just over a month ago. Now she's developed severe acute anemia. Her body is breaking down the red blood cells at hyper speed and they can't figure out why, they started testing almost a week ago now and nohing comes up. She got a transfusion just about 8 hours ago and got better, but now she's back where they started. So please send some prayers her way.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Is it a form of Thallasemia, maybe?
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
        Is it a form of Thallasemia, maybe?
        It's some kind of hemolytic anemia, they just don't know what's causing it, and the medication they're trying doesn't seem to have any effect.
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
          New request... my best friend gave birth just over a month ago. Now she's developed severe acute anemia. Her body is breaking down the red blood cells at hyper speed and they can't figure out why, they started testing almost a week ago now and nohing comes up. She got a transfusion just about 8 hours ago and got better, but now she's back where they started. So please send some prayers her way.
          Will do...
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, no. I'm so sorry, Iris. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Oh not good at all. Will be in my prayers and I also hope the baby is OK.

Comment

Thank you all... luna, he is a healthy little boy, and he has a great father too. They're both staying at the hospital with her.
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Thank you all... luna, he is a healthy little boy, and he has a great father too. They're both staying at the hospital with her.
                  Very happy to hear that ☺ Good that he has such a great father to look after him and to support her as well, it really means a lot.

Comment

I just found out my daughter is pregnant, and would like to be celebrating, but things aren't going well. She is on her way to the hospital right now. Please send good thoughts...
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Oh goodness. I will send some at my altar tonight. For now, I'll just wish her (and you) good luck.
                      She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

I hope everything works out. I'll be sure to do what I can.

Comment

I really hope it will be alright! I will keep her in my prayers.
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Sending my prayers.
                            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Thank you. She's at home (her home, not mine) now. She's ok, but we don't know about the baby yet. Still waiting to find out if we can be happy...
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Glad she's okay. Sending prayers. Waiting is so hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X