X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS!!

Originally posted by Wenny View Post
    For Husband. He is bipolar and we have our good day then we have our not so good days.
    I will pray for a better situation to come from switching therapists.

My maternal grandmother passed away last night. Please say a prayer for my family.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Sorry to hear that Habbs...good thoughts,and safe journey for your Grandma..
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
        I will pray for a better situation to come from switching therapists.

My maternal grandmother passed away last night. Please say a prayer for my family.
        I'm so sorry hon. Sending prayers. *hugs*
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

My bosses step-grand-daughter is (at last update) in critical condition at the local hospital do to a gun accident. She's 14 and was hanging out with another teen who was cleaning the gun when it misfired. She was shot in the head and they don't expect her to make it. Prayers for this family would be much appreciated (it's been a hard year for them. The aunt has cancer, the husband had to have surgery a couple week ago, one of the grand sons had a brain tumor scare a couple weeks ago) so they could really use your thoughts now.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
            My bosses step-grand-daughter is (at last update) in critical condition at the local hospital do to a gun accident. She's 14 and was hanging out with another teen who was cleaning the gun when it misfired. She was shot in the head and they don't expect her to make it. Prayers for this family would be much appreciated (it's been a hard year for them. The aunt has cancer, the husband had to have surgery a couple week ago, one of the grand sons had a brain tumor scare a couple weeks ago) so they could really use your thoughts now.
            Damn, best of fortune to the child and if she doesn't make it then peace and healing to the family.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
              Damn, best of fortune to the child and if she doesn't make it then peace and healing to the family.
              This.

thats just tragic
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Just an update. Emma passed away last night. (Her name was released to the papers so I figure its ok to share it here now).
                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

... 5 kids, ages 12-21, were in an accident last week and none of them made it. One family lost all three of their children. Prayers for the families please.

Comment

Ugh. More bad news. A coworkers girlfriend/fiance just had her baby. She was only 25 weeks. At last word he was still holding in there but they could really use some prayers and energy.

Comment

We were just informed that my mother in law (or step mother. But we call her mom) is dying. Her organs are failing and the doctors don't expect her to make it through the night. Please send her a thought, and pray that she won't suffer - she is the strongest woman I have ever met. And to her two children who lost their father when they were too young. To my SO's father, her husband, who is only just recovering from a brain stroke and should not have to bear that loss now for my love who tries to be strong for everyone else, and for me who is trying to find the strength to help him through.
                      You remind me of the babe
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, iris. My thoughts are with her, you, and your family.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that Iris. I'll take the time to say a prayer for her and your family after work today.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you guys
                            You remind me of the babe
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

You have my prayers iris. Peace and healing to your family.

Comment

Sending prayers to you, Iris.
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X