X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS!!

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
    I know when I have sinus issues, it can make my entire face hurt. I hope the painkillers help you.
    Thanks again habbalah.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

This might sound stupid but would anyone spare a prayer for a little honey bee? JP saw her cleaning herself on the ground in our backyard and came to ask me what it was. I said it was a honey bee and gave him a little lecture about insect respiration and explained that she was emptying her tracheae of lactic acid. Then he said, 'but where are her wings?'. I hadn't even noticed but the poor thing had no wings. Most likely a wasp attack. She's so cute and we all know we have to care for our honey bees. I understand that she'll never make it back to the hive but I also couldn't kill her to put her out of her misery.

I've picked her up and put her in a pot that just had a wild buddleia and some other weeds in. I also gave her some of our best honey which she has been eating ever since. I'm wondering if she'll just keep eating it until she dies? I don't know what else to do. JP suggesting at least bringing her inside so she can die peacefully but I don't know what is kindest. A buddleia seems like a fitting place for a bee to die. If you don't think this is ridiculous considering the amount of bees that die all the time, please pray that she dies quickly and as comfortably as possible.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'll pray for it Jembru. All beings deserve an easy and comfortable death.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          I'll pray for it Jembru. All beings deserve an easy and comfortable death.
          Thank you so much. I'll light a candle and send some loving energy back in thanks.

We went out for a few drinks earlier and when we got back we checked on her (we've called her Honey btw. I know naming her is a bit silly but we want to make a little lollipop stick grave for her when she dies and need a name to write on it). She has left the honey now, climbed up a stick and is sleeping perched on the tip. I'm not sure if she'll wake up. I know bees overwinter in their colonies all snuggled up together but I don't know how the cold will affect her. Just in case, we've placed half a coconut shell next to her so she can shelter if it rains.

I've taken a picture so you know she exists..

Last edited by Jembru; 25 Jun 2016, 14:03.
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

We're moving tomorrow to our new house. It's not far, but gosh we have so damn much to move. Please pray that it will be an easy one.
            Anubisa

Comment

My girlfriends grandma is in the hospital and not doing well at all. Today is her 90th birthday and is sounding like she may not make it through the day. There's a do not recessitate order. Prayers please, for health or a safe journey into the next life at least.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                My girlfriends grandma is in the hospital and not doing well at all. Today is her 90th birthday and is sounding like she may not make it through the day. There's a do not recessitate order. Prayers please, for health or a safe journey into the next life at least.
                Prayers for your g-friend's grandma. Hope she gets better and if she doesn't i'm praying that she goes peacefully.
                Anubisa

Comment

Prayers all round! Hope today goes smoothly anubisa. If your girlfriends gran is to pass away, may she make it peacefully to the other side and in the knowledge that she's loved.

Comment

Her grandmother did pass away in the afternoon on Sunday. It's been a sad few days. Thanks guys.
                    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

One of my dearest friend's brothers is with CARE Int'l. in Turkey/Syria. He just accepted a new position in Senegal (Africa) and is supposed to leave in a couple of days. And now there's a coup going on and who knows what's gonna happen with travel. So please uplift him & his family and their (hopefully soon and safe) journey in your thoughts.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'll be praying for his and his family's safety Hawkfeathers.
                        Anubisa

Comment

Prayers for you, Hawk.

Comment

My mom was following this little boy named Jack who had cancer and unfortunately he died. His family lives here in Morgantown, WV. Jack fought and struggled and before he died, like literally a day or two, he got a grey chihuahua puppy, which he really had wanted and I'm sure made him happy. If you would, please pray for his family. Jack was a fighter, unfortunately the cancer won out.
                            Anubisa

Comment

My grandfather, the man who raised me and one of the few family members I have left, is not doing so great right now. According to his heart doctor he can pull through if he keeps his blood sugar and blood pressure in check, and stays active, but he is in very poor health right now.

I'd truly appreciate any positive energy sent his way.
                              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

will do Den,hang in there.
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X