This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
    Hey guys, I'm kinda down and out here and could use some help. Its not huge stuff, just stressful, very stressful.

My work has slowed down because the states (no hard feelings) has been competing so hard in the labour market that I have little work/little cash coming in. So some prayers there would be helpful, since I have a lot of things I need to spend cash on. Girlfriends university, bills and other things. So thanks.

Also my sister has been going down a wrong road again. She's been 'off' since she had the miscarriage last year, and she seems to be quite self destructive. She gets stoned/drunk nightly, spends all her time with her boyfriend (Who I haven't met after months) and isn't focusing on bettering herself which she desperately needs to be doing. So some prayers there would be appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time guys, have a good one.
    Good thoughts and wishes sent I hope things sort themself out soon x
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS!!

Hey guys, I'm kinda down and out here and could use some help. Its not huge stuff, just stressful, very stressful.

My work has slowed down because the states (no hard feelings) has been competing so hard in the labour market that I have little work/little cash coming in. So some prayers there would be helpful, since I have a lot of things I need to spend cash on. Girlfriends university, bills and other things. So thanks.

Also my sister has been going down a wrong road again. She's been 'off' since she had the miscarriage last year, and she seems to be quite self destructive. She gets stoned/drunk nightly, spends all her time with her boyfriend (Who I haven't met after months) and isn't focusing on bettering herself which she desperately needs to be doing. So some prayers there would be appreciated.

My thoughts are with you, Doc.

Comment

Sorry to hear this I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

You got it sir. Take care.
          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Thanks guys for the kind thoughts, work has already picked up a bit.
            White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
            sigpic
            In Days of yore,
            From Britain's shore
            Wolfe the dauntless hero came
            And planted firm Britannia's flag
            On Canada's fair domain.
            Here may it wave,
            Our boast, our pride
            And joined in love together,
            The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
            The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Hi everyone! I have a favor to ask... I know I am new here but I know someone that is in some serious need for support and help.
              My hubby's uncles wife has Multiple Sclerosis that is deteriorating real fast, none of her medication is working anymore. So she has just begun an incredibly experimental stem cell treatment and her chances for pulling through are not that great... Apparently there have only been twelve of these treatments performed in Europe so far and not even half have been successful.
              Anyway, whoever feels like sending out some good vibes for her, we would be grateful. She's going to need all the help she can get. Thanks beforehand!

Comment

Originally posted by Odahviing View Post
                Hi everyone! I have a favor to ask... I know I am new here but I know someone that is in some serious need for support and help.
                My hubby's uncles wife has Multiple Sclerosis that is deteriorating real fast, none of her medication is working anymore. So she has just begun an incredibly experimental stem cell treatment and her chances for pulling through are not that great... Apparently there have only been twelve of these treatments performed in Europe so far and not even half have been successful.
                Anyway, whoever feels like sending out some good vibes for her, we would be grateful. She's going to need all the help she can get. Thanks beforehand!
                I am sorry to hear that I will keep her in my thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Odahviing View Post
                  Yes! I can definately do this!

*also Doc, for you too....glad to hear things are a bit up already
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank guys

Comment

Not so much prayer as just good thoughts. My Daughters dog(she has had her from a puppy) is dieing from bone cancer..Just happy thoughts to help my daughter get through this,she loves the dog a LOT...(I BTW love the sweet girl as well,the dogs name is Abby)
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Good thoughts and prayers coming your way hon.
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          Not so much prayer as just good thoughts. My Daughters dog(she has had her from a puppy) is dieing from bone cancer..Just happy thoughts to help my daughter get through this,she loves the dog a LOT...(I BTW love the sweet girl as well,the dogs name is Abby)
                          That is such a hard thing to go through for all involved. My best to daughter, dog, and you.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Losing a dog is hard, no matter how long you've had it, love for her (and you all) for strength, and for an easy passing for the poor dog.
                            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                            Seen the desert and the birds
                            You cut your hair short
                            Like a shush to an insult
                            The world had been yelling
                            Since the day you were born
                            Revolting with anger
                            While it smiled like it was cute
                            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              Furry family live in our hearts forever. Abby sounds like a very special member of your family. I wish for your daughter (and you) the grace to let her go. It is never easy, but it is inevitable.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

My aunt (husband's uncle's wife) just got diagnosed wuth colon cancer. We found out last night. They didn't want everyone asking if she was okay on thanksgiving cause she is having quite a but of abdominal pain. It's not the worst diagnosis in the world but it's still cancer and very scary.
                                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X