X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS!!

Thanks, ya' all!

Things better today, & be back soon.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Glad today was better! Hope things continue in that direction, B.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Corbin both of you can call us anytime if you need or want to talk. Sorry that I got here late, know that all candles are lit and thoughts and prayers for both of you.

Duggan my constant companion(I don't fell right saying dog because he was so much more.)for the last twelve years had to be put down today. He kept me sane and brought me though my darkest moments. There is a very large hole in my heart that will never be fully healed. Please say a prayer for him.

May his journey be swift and his rewards great!
        We all miss you so much.
        Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

B. de Corbin,

I will put you and your wife in my prayers, even if the response is very late. Many blessings will be sent your way.
          Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

Corbin, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. If financial problems weren't bad enough, panic attacks can be a picnic, but there's ground glass in all the food. You and your wife will be in my prayers, and I recommend chamomile, passion flower and catnip. However you feel comfortable ingesting herbs, those three are great for counteracting anxiety. I wish you both the best.
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Sorry to hear about your troubles Corbin, at least I can relate on the panic attack front. I know it's not much, but it makes a difference and it's something that I am being forced to do for myself by dozens of other people out there right now.

Take the time to do something just for yourself every day. Tell your wife to do the same. It's called Self Care, and it's extremely important if you want to stave off burnout. It helps with the anxiety, it helps you cope with day to day life when things are hard, and everyone has to do it to stay healthy. It doesn't even have to be a huge, time-consuming thing (one of mine is to simply read a chapter of my book at night before bed and on breaks at work).

If you ever need to talk, I'm pretty good at being a listener. I hope things take a turn for the better soon for both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                Corbin both of you can call us anytime if you need or want to talk. Sorry that I got here late, know that all candles are lit and thoughts and prayers for both of you.

Duggan my constant companion(I don't fell right saying dog because he was so much more.)for the last twelve years had to be put down today. He kept me sane and brought me though my darkest moments. There is a very large hole in my heart that will never be fully healed. Please say a prayer for him.

May his journey be swift and his rewards great!
                We all miss you so much.
                Sorry to hear of your loss of Duggan.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Thanks, and thanks for the suggestions.

Clive, I've been using the herbs you recommend, as well as a tea made from kava-kava. They help settle me down in the morning.

Ljubezen, thank you. Wife and I watch "Fringe" over and over again. Walter makes me laugh, 'cause he reminds me of me. But we have to find some other entertaining things to do as well.

Monk - you know how sorry I am to hear about Duggan. Hopefully the Dingo and the Ugly Ankle Biter are taking it well.

K'Roe and I had a huge meltdown last weekend, but we've recovered. That's the thing - it gets good, then real bad, then good again. I feel like I'm the roller coaster king, ODing on adrenaline...
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

My dad's going down a real bad slope into depression. Time's are tough, my mother is a bitch, and when you only get $11 out of a $500+ check due to alimony... I'd be depressed too. This last weekend he left a suicide note for me and his girlfriend, but he couldn't go through with it so thank goodness he's still with us. He's seeing a doc now, but we could use all the prayer, candles, etc anyone's willing to put out there. Appreciate it.
                    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Thank you Hawkfeathers.

Corbin the other two are more than a little out of sorts with his passing.

Shahaku I will add you and your father to my prayers.

Well if this week didn't suck enough I've been put in the hospital because of a nasty infection in my right arm. I saw the red streak running up my arm this morning and went to the doc and here I am. Please put in a good word for me with the powers that be.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Will do, Monk, sorry to hear about that.
                        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Thank you Shahaku.

Comment

Hoping things are ok Monk,Being old myself I know how things just come out of the blue sometimes. Stay positive if you can Monk is all I think you can do sometimes.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              Hoping things are ok Monk,Being old myself I know how things just come out of the blue sometimes. Stay positive if you can Monk is all I think you can do sometimes.
                              Thank's.
                              The wife and I took our tent and are presently recouperating in a state park for a few days. Nothing makes me feel better than the woods.

Comment

I just got a call from my long time friend and he told me that he has been arrested for a crime he didn't commit. He was talking about his feelings with his friend and she thought he was threatening to kill her, which he wasn't. He has his trial on the 30th so if you all could keep him in your prayers for me would be highly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X