X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS!!

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=10.msg8225#msg8225 date=1288398723]
    You guys are in my prayers again tonight! I really hope this works out for you.
    [/quote]

*hug*

me too...

he goes back in tomorrow...its a long story, but basically somewhere along the line the job he went out there for was cancelled, so they are working with him to get him into another postion, so he has to work on his test tomorrow too.

so PLEASE, still keep us in everyone's thoughts!!
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Have applied for seasonal work at Target! Everyone cross your fingers for me please. I am in a hurry, but I will read thru all the prayer requests from everyone and put you on my list. Love to everyone. You guys have all been so great to me. I feel like things are getting better for us just by having all of you in our lives.
      If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
      --Douglas Adams (RIP)

http://corvuscorvidae.tumblr.com/ My Bloggerriffic Blogtastic Blo

Comment

My husband just got fired... he's depressed and now it'll be longer before he sees a psychiatrist, and I'm not eligible next year for the big scholarship that had been helping us a lot... prayers, candles, etc appreciated.
        “If it’s a good idea and it gets you excited, try it, and if it bursts into flames, that’s going to be exciting too. People always ask, ‘What is your greatest failure?’ I always have the same answer — We’re working on it right now, it’s gonna be awesome!”- Jim Coudal

Comment

Aaw hen, sorry to hear that, will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope things get better for you guys extremely soon!

M
          In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

My wife's ex-husband, Kelly, is in the ER. We had to call an ambulance for him because he was showing stroke symptoms, and was sent home from work early. We're waiting in the family lounge for news.

Any prayers for him would be greatly appreciated!

He's back home and resting.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=10.msg29800#msg29800 date=1295510979]
              My wife's ex-husband, Kelly, is in the ER. We had to call an ambulance for him because he was showing stroke symptoms, and was sent home from work early. We're waiting in the family lounge for news.

Any prayers for him would be greatly appreciated!

He's back home and resting.
              [/quote]

Sorry to hear this--hospital visits can be harrowing. I'm glad he's home now.
              “If it’s a good idea and it gets you excited, try it, and if it bursts into flames, that’s going to be exciting too. People always ask, ‘What is your greatest failure?’ I always have the same answer — We’re working on it right now, it’s gonna be awesome!”- Jim Coudal

Comment

Soooooo....

We're praying Scott gets hired on as a regular employee within the next week or so...otherwise his contract might be ended early, within the next month or two...and then we're effed.
                “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
                ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
                ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                  Soooooo....

We're praying Scott gets hired on as a regular employee within the next week or so...otherwise his contract might be ended early, within the next month or two...and then we're effed.
                  sending good vibes out to Scott for the job,and I'll add a ribbon for your family , ~hugs~
                  What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                    Soooooo....

Good vibes your way babe.

I pray that Dale comes home safe, I'm having the most horrible feelings... X
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Soooooo....

I hope it all works out well for him and both of you, keeping fingers crossed here.

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                      I pray that Dale comes home safe, I'm having the most horrible feelings... X
                      I am keeping him in my Prayers while he is away from you hun.

M
                      In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

Okay this one isn't for me, it is a friend of ours who is having a bad time of things.
                        She split with her long term partner just before Christmas last year. He has now decided that he only wants to see his kids for 6 hours a week. Now he has been reporting her to the authorities for maltreatment of the kids and earning an income forbidden for her benefits (both untrue)
                        Today he has gone into her shed and killed all of her imported guinea pig stock and a number of rare breeds too.
                        She is obviously in a bad way and could use good vibes and some luck.

He, obviously needs a good shoeing!
                        M

Comment

^ that is just awefull!

sending all the good vibes i can muster!
                          What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Azazel is applying for a paid volunteer stint that would actually move him to my state. I would like a few prayers to help him get it because I want to live with him again.
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                            surrounded by plush, downy things,
                            ill prepared, but willing,
                            to descend."

Comment

Please pray for my Big cousin who is going out to Afghanistan in 2 days. One comes home the other goes out. X
                              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                                Azazel is applying for a paid volunteer stint that would actually move him to my state. I would like a few prayers to help him get it because I want to live with him again.
                                Candle lit. X

Comment

Working...
                                X