This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS!!

You B. De,gonna make a very funny grandpa...trust me you are just childish enough for the Grand babies...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Grandparenting can be more fun and more frustrating than parenting. Either way it has its own rewards. (I am a great-grandparent)
      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
      I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Whoever cares to, please put in a good word for me to the lords and ladies upstairs. I've been laid off and have nothing else lined up. Finding jobs around here is extremely difficult, especially for an unskilled, uneducated individual such as myself. I want to go back to school, but considering many people around here are morons, getting any information or help is near impossible. I need something small and easy that will grant me an income and I need the strength and patience to get into school. Please and thank you.
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

I've been in your shoes before Clive. I'll send positivity your way.

Comment

Sending prayers your way, Clive
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I've worn similar shoes myself; I'll send good vibes your way too, Clive

Comment

Flashbacks to being all alone and jobless in Germany.. I feel ya pain too Clive. Sending prayers!
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I have morning sickness bad this time around. It's all-day every day sickness really! Bit of love my way would be appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                    I have morning sickness bad this time around. It's all-day every day sickness really! Bit of love my way would be appreciated!
                    That must be horrible. I don't know how morning sickness feels, but I get travel sick and I always imagine it feeling like that. I couldn't stand a full day of it. Hope you shake it off soon!
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I think it feels different for everyone, but for me it feels like I'm so hungry I'm sick but I have no appetite. I get travel sickness too and it's close to that but without the headache. And some foods I can't go near like coffee, chocolate, banana and avocado. All of which I used to enjoy frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                        I think it feels different for everyone, but for me it feels like I'm so hungry I'm sick but I have no appetite. I get travel sickness too and it's close to that but without the headache. And some foods I can't go near like coffee, chocolate, banana and avocado. All of which I used to enjoy frequently.
                        No chocolate???!!! That's got to be torture...
                        I'm sending you positive thoughts as well

Comment

My damned stubborn Grandma, who is up here in Morgantown at a Rehab Nursing home, fell and broke her hip trying to get out of bed instead of getting help from the nurses. Somehow we knew this would happen. I love my Grandma so much. She has been in Morgantown for over two weeks now. I would appreciate any prayers or thoughts for her. I am just so upset.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Well, Grandma doesn't have a broken hip (thank the Lord and Lady), but she hit her head. She will be admitted to the hospital and monitored. Any prayers and thoughts will still be appreciated.
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Sent. I hope she's ok and will feel better.

Comment

Sending prayers, Anubisa. I hope your grandmother gets well soon.
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X