X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRAYER REQUESTS!!

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
    Please pray for my Big cousin who is going out to Afghanistan in 2 days. One comes home the other goes out. X

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
    Azazel is applying for a paid volunteer stint that would actually move him to my state. I would like a few prayers to help him get it because I want to live with him again.
    candles will be lit for you both
    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Keep me in your thoughts as the cardiologist wants to restart my heart to get me out of afib, Oncologist not sure what to do for me yet, The surgery to repair the damage from two surgery's ago(not the same surgeon)
      Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
        Keep me in your thoughts as the cardiologist wants to restart my heart to get me out of afib, Oncologist not sure what to do for me yet, The surgery to repair the damage from two surgery's ago(not the same surgeon)
        I am lighting a candle for you right now Monk,

Comment

Thanks. I hope I didn't sound winy.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
            Thanks. I hope I didn't sound winy.
            not at all....
            wishing and praying for your return to good health

Comment

OK, tomorrow the cardiologist is going to zap my heart to try and get me out of afib. I,ll let you know how it went or Corbin will post something if I blow a fuse.

Comment

Will light a candle for you Monk.

Comment

Thanks! Just to let you know I'm home now and they tell me it worked.

Comment

I'd like to ask for a few prayers for Azazel and I. Azazel's in the hospital, I've been kicked out of my home in addition to being disowned, and I simply don't know how I'm going to get my life back together to be reunited with him.

ADD: I also want to thank everyone who prayed for Azazel. While he didn't get the job he is still hopeful albeit hospitalized.
                    Last edited by Caelia; 28 Mar 2011, 22:12.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Azazel. May both your life's troubles be resolved so you maybe happy together.

Comment

Thank you. He's finally being released Wednesday. My situation is still more...cloudy.
                        my etsy store
                        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                        surrounded by plush, downy things,
                        ill prepared, but willing,
                        to descend."

Comment

L has been working two jobs, more then 60 hours per week, total, as customer service for a stationary company and in the photo/electronics areas at Walmart. It's been the only way we've been able to make it work, here.

Last night, he got talking to the guy who visits their store as maintenance, etc, for Fuji, and they have openings right now. The job would let us head up to Portland, too. He said he'd give L the contact info on Friday...

Prayers that this actually comes to fruition?
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Prayers sent dolly X
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

of course!

Comment

Just a quick thank you to all the PF members that put in their thoughts and prayers. The doc's got me out of afib(heart), and my PSA numbers have not changed in the last 3 months. This is the first time in almost a year this has happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X