Fun at the Post office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun at the Post office

I was in the post office this morning to mail some vials of goat blood to a lab for testing. The woman behind me in line asked me what was in the vials and I told her it was goat blood, she then asked me why I was mailing goat blood and I told her that I ship goat blood all over the country for the Pagan Christmas blood ritual, the look on her face was priceless.

Re: Fun at the Post office

My post office used to have a vending machine in the hall. You could buy stamps a la carte. They removed it and replaced it with a piece of paper that read: Vending machine removed for your convenience. So now I have to stand in line to get a stamp and mail a letter. Which is why I haven't yet sent my Christmas cards out. I don't have the time or sanity to stand in that line.

So it's going to be more like Happy Day After Christmas cards.

I HATE the post office.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

HAHA awesome, Lord of the weeds

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of the weeds View Post
        I was in the post office this morning to mail some vials of goat blood to a lab for testing. The woman behind me in line asked me what was in the vials and I told her it was goat blood, she then asked me why I was mailing goat blood and I told her that I ship goat blood all over the country for the Pagan Christmas blood ritual, the look on her face was priceless.
        I found this funny, but then I thought about it more...

Why ARE you mailing vials of goats blood? lol (what do you do that you test the blood of goats?)

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

Why ARE you mailing vials of goats blood?
          Are you saying you didn't buy any goat blood for the ritual? Just kidding, The blood is for pregnancy and CAE testing. CAE is a goat disease we test for yearly.

Comment

Working...
          X