Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lucky green rice

hello everyone

so somebody told me about this spell for money called "Lucky Green Rice" (its a hoodoo spell) and Ive been attracted to doing it, espcially around yule time. (To me yule is a time to plan for the year and bring in the flow of abundance and prosperity, for the magic part I mean.)

however the recipie talks about cutting up a one dollar bill... however here in canada our one dollars are coin! and the lowest paper money here is $5

so would it be appropiate to add $1 coin and change? I am just asking because I don't want to interfere with the tradition of it. I usually write my own spells but this one I feel the need to do.

Re: lucky green rice

If you are supposed to cut up a $1 bill, why not use small change, distributed throughout to act as the same? pennies and nickles and whatnot, to add up to a $1? It's the same in my mind as taking one dollar, and making it smaller.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      If you are supposed to cut up a $1 bill, why not use small change, distributed throughout to act as the same? pennies and nickles and whatnot, to add up to a $1? It's the same in my mind as taking one dollar, and making it smaller.
      I agree with V here, but if you really want to try it the way it was written, go to the bank, they can probably convert a dollar for you without too much fuss... that way youre cutting up a US paper dollar instead of throwing change into the mix... (I would advise against putting the change in while it cooks as this could burn the heck out of your rice)
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Would play money work?
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment