Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dragons blood-Hem Products

hello everyone

Okay so I am starting to use dragons blood in my practice. It is said to increase the potency of any spell, I asked other people and they said from experience this seemed to work for them. This one lady I know couldn;t afford the resin so she used incense sticks and cut them up and crushed them in a mortar and pestle and grinded them into a finer powder (I thought it was a good idea for people who are not well off or dont like to waste money)

Idk what incense she used but I just recieved two packets of dragons blood incense from the product of HEM. I checked online and it says it is natural from resin but I wanted to double check. Do you guys think it would be okay to use HEM incense, I just wanted to get the dragons blood essence from the stick to use in spells :P(AND ALSO in an oil)

TY and blessings

Re: dragons blood-Hem Products

If you're just using it for the aroma, it shouldn't be a problem. Unless it's the actual pure resin, though, they put a lot of other materials in the standard stick or cone of incense. So if purity matters to your purpose, I'd avoid crushing commercial incense sticks up.

Pure dragon's blood resin shouldn't be all that expensive, though.

azuregreen sells it for 3.95 for a half-ounce
    azuregreen (just search for dragon's blood resin if the link doesn't take you to the product page)

Bouncing Bear is a little more - close to 2 oz. for $10 - http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.co...l#.UNdCSx_Nkbo
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

okay ty !

I am not so much worried about the purity of it , I am just worried if it doesnt have the resin in the stick

I will look into buying the resin ty

Comment

I can fix you up with some goats blood

Comment

More often than not stick and cones are just dipped in oil, which is usually a fragrance oil. Some companies use resin and whatnot, but HEM doesn't. Usually it will be smaller companies.
          my etsy store
          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
          surrounded by plush, downy things,
          ill prepared, but willing,
          to descend."

Comment

Working...
          X