Contructs, and Manipulating energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contructs, and Manipulating energy

I searched back a few pages on the "Ceremonies, and Practices" threads, and didn't find something completely about this. So I decided to start one because, I'm very intested in this topic. I'm just getting into this so the only constructs I made were butterflys. :xD: But hey you gotta start somewhere. Do any of you guys make constructs, and or do a lot of similair energy manipulation practices?

Re: Contructs, and Manipulating energy

What did the butterflies do?

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Are you looking to know more about these techniques? If so, you can learn more about constructs and energy manipulation practices on psionic websites. I'd google and look more into it on the web. There are even energy manipulation manuals for starters and I know of a website that makes live-like constructs and places them in physical objects then sells them.

I use energy manipulation in day to day work, but I never burn myself out.

If you already practice energy manipulation, how proficient are you? If you don't mind me asking.
      Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
        What did the butterflies do?
        Wander around my house, and spread vibes of happiness.

Originally posted by Domiel View Post
        Are you looking to know more about these techniques? If so, you can learn more about constructs and energy manipulation practices on psionic websites. I'd google and look more into it on the web. There are even energy manipulation manuals for starters and I know of a website that makes live-like constructs and places them in physical objects then sells them.

I use energy manipulation in day to day work, but I never burn myself out.

If you already practice energy manipulation, how proficient are you? If you don't mind me asking.
        Well, I guess pretty decent I caught on how to make them, and channel energy to make them pretty quick. I'm still only doing butterflys because I'm just a begineer at this constuct practice, and I don't want to get in over my head.

Comment

Yeah, it'd suck if you got overwhelmed with it. Then it takes the fun out of actually making the constructs. Lol.

What got you into the whole construct thing? If you don't mind me asking.

Comment

What got you into the whole construct thing?
            After having brushed over the terms in my studies, I decided to investigate further into them. Honestly, they just sparked a curiosity, and a sense of wonder in me. I though it was neat how just us humans could create a "living" thing in the astral plane. I find Temporale magicks(psionis) very intresting.

Comment

Yeah, it really is pretty neat. I used to do them all the time when I first got into doing constructs. A lot of what I learned about them was through experience.

Interesting that you called it Temporale Magicks. I have never heard that term applied to psionics before. Where did you find it and is there a link you have were I could possibly read about it?

Comment

Interesting that you called it Temporale Magicks. I have never heard that term applied to psionics before. Where did you find it and is there a link you have were I could possibly read about it?
                I always heard psionics, and energy workings when it comes to this kind of practice. But I'm on another site that is about magick, and somebody I respect on thier used the term. It just appears to be another term for psionics, that somebody that maybe likes to describe psionics as a branch of magick to use.

Comment

do you keep feeding them or do they end up dissipating on their own?

or do you disperse them eventually after a while?

When I was first learning it before I tried it, I was told that a bored spirit isn't always fun to have around...
                  "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Try this http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=10859.0;wap2

It be awesome and it should answer that question.

In short terms, you decide if it's going to dissapear on it's own or need to be dissipated.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Here's my suggestions:

Start with energy manipulation - psionics, qigong, reiki, as much as you can get your hands on.

Add a dash of computer programming. No, you don't have to be rigorous about the syntax, you're not wanting to be crazy about "functions, classes, methods, etc" until you decide that such is useful. You just want the logic, of telling the construct of when to do what, how to behave, how to interpret different sensations, etc. You might even decide to have some kind of "password" to modifying it later.

You're might try working with those functions, modifiers, operations, etc as energetic descriptions of whatever is necessary. If you need to reference "happiness", make sure to define what "happiness" is. The same goes for "walls", "friends", or whatever else you want your construct to interact with. You may want it to take cues from you on certain things - tell it how. That's the sort of stuff where computer programming can help.

It helps to have a defined date for dissolution. Sometimes, they pick up some rather awkward snippets of "code" from wandering the Astral , epecially if you have them "feed themselves" from any sources of energy. That's how things go awry - so regular inspection and maintenance is key for more long-term "servitors", as Chaos Magicians call them.
                      "A true initiation never ends"-Robert Anton Wilson
                      http://www.hermetic.com/crowley
                      "Reality has become a commodity"-Stephen Colbert 1/29/07
                      http://www.chaosmatrix.org/
                      "Sometimes, when you can't breathe, there are people there to breathe for you" - Aesop Rock
                      http://upholdingmaat.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneInTheShadows View Post
                        I searched back a few pages on the "Ceremonies, and Practices" threads, and didn't find something completely about this. So I decided to start one because, I'm very intested in this topic. I'm just getting into this so the only constructs I made were butterflys. :xD: But hey you gotta start somewhere. Do any of you guys make constructs, and or do a lot of similair energy manipulation practices?
                        Not sure this is still active but just what type of constructs are you speaking of? Constructs can be as simple as corn dollies or poppets to as complex as servitors and egregore's with their supporting sigils. Even base golems, gyyphs and wardings can fall into the category of constructs created with scrolls, power words or runes.
                        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                        X