Free tarot readings omg omg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free tarot readings omg omg

YES! Tarot readings for EVERYONE! Wheee!!! By who? By me of course!

What kind of readings I'll be doing?

-Questionless reading: This reading will tell you about anything that will happen in the near future.

-The Path: How can I get X to like me? What can I do to get better grades? How can I beat Chuck Norris in Judo encounter? In this reading you are told what you should do to accomplish a goal.

-The Compass: What will happen if I do X, Y or Z? (up to 8 possible options) This reading is best if you have to make a choice of two or more options. It will give you an insight of what may happen depending on what choice you make.

-The Love Oracle: How's our relationship going? What does he/she feel for me? What should I bring into the relationship? I think this one is self explanatory. This one is for people that already has a partner. For advice on getting a partner, you should use The Path.

-The Next Step: What is the next thing I should do to achieve X? This reading is sort of a more precise version of The Path. It tells you the immediate next step you should take towards your goal.

-The Celctic Cross: This reading can take on almost any question.

Most readings will be done in Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. I might make exceptions if I have an open spot during the week.

If you're interested in having a reading done, PM me

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist
Working...
X