Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you could live anywhere in the world

Originally posted by Vicariousparabol View Post
    Same, here. Though, I live in the midwest. I don't need to say much more. haha.
    Maybe people just suck everywhere. Lol. Okay changing my response. I wanna run away to a private island where only those I deem worthy can come to stay. You're all invited. lol
    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Originally posted by Dufonce View Post
      Maybe people just suck everywhere. Lol. Okay changing my response. I wanna run away to a private island where only those I deem worthy can come to stay. You're all invited. lol
      That was one of the few benefits of growing up an army brat, I realized at a fairly young age that people are people no matter where you go. The names change and the scenery changes, but even when the entire culture is different the essentials of who you meet stay sort of the same.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

If I could live anywhere in the world I would pick Sedona,Arizona. It is so beautiful there.
        -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

Very Nice Thinking in this discussion.

Comment

I recently caught myself wishing that I lived in England after perusing through a FAE magazine, I also loved the pictures of Islay, Scotland. I just want to visit a forest, stand on top of a mountain and see a spectacular view below me . . . participate in a faery festival but that's another story. =D *please don't judge me* I can't imagine myself actually moving to another country though. My family would be sad and I know that I would miss them.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight Mayhem View Post
              I recently caught myself wishing that I lived in England after perusing through a FAE magazine, I also loved the pictures of Islay, Scotland. I just want to visit a forest, stand on top of a mountain and see a spectacular view below me . . . participate in a faery festival but that's another story. =D *please don't judge me* I can't imagine myself actually moving to another country though. My family would be sad and I know that I would miss them.
              I would never judge you for wanting to go to a faery festival. That sounds awesome

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                I would never judge you for wanting to go to a faery festival. That sounds awesome
                Thank you. =) *sigh* Looking at the pictures always makes me question "Why couldn't this be my life?".

Comment

I live right where I want to. The only place that would be better would be if there was a large body of water and​ mountains.

Comment

Somewhere warm and mediterranean. Where the brick walls are baking in the sun and you can feel the heat in your bones and muscles. Winter landscapes, snow covered peaks and forests etc are beautiful and picturesque beyond comparison but I know I couldn't survive there. Last two years in the UK almost killed me lol

Comment

I'd live in the deep in the forest of the Northern U.S or Canada, even Nothern Europe of Asia would do. Somewhere so deep in the forest civilization was a hundred miles away in all directions, and right by a creek.

Comment

Somewhere in the deep forests of Sacandinavia or the British Isles, or perhaps North America, with my best pals... just chilling and living without society.
                        People are meant to be loved,
                        And things are meant to be used.
                        The reason the world is chaos is because
                        People are being used and things are being loved.

Comment

It's still possible, it just depends on what you put priorities onto.

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
                            Where would you choose? Why?
                            I think I'll have to go for Glasgow, Scotland. I've always felt at home there, and Glaswegians are such a friendly kind of folks.
                            I keep saying I'll move there when I retire!

That being said, I'm in a very good place now. I have a new, lovely flat, and a great job (the pay isn't bad, and I love what I'm doing).
                            My blog
                            On Instagram
                            On Witches' Voice

Comment

Working...
                            X