This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

As to old,there are jeans that wont fit from last year..why I will not buy my burying suit until the day I graduate.:angelit MAY resemble a track suit,but still a SUIT)
    Last edited by anunitu; 05 May 2017, 07:04.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I have a pair of jeans from high school (1975) which I kept because I hand-embroidered all over them. They wouldn't fit my pinkie finger today, but that's OK.!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

This is my 1,000 post in this forum!

Comment

A good friend I've known since the 70's who lives in another state sent me a really nice gift for no reason.
          sigpic

Comment

Today is my personal holiday, "Freedom Day". On May 13, 1984, I left my ex. Went out the door and never looked back. Today I celebrate 33 years of freedom. It's a beautiful day!
            sigpic

Comment

Being a hawk,here is your song.
              FREEBIRD

The first video I did was kinda white power thing,sorry about that.

- - - Updated - - -

These days even your favorite songs can have fake news stuff.
              Last edited by anunitu; 13 May 2017, 08:21.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

^^^ one of my all time faves!
                sigpic

Comment

Marilyn Manson is coming to Denmark in November YES! I've only seen him live once before. Sometime past midnight in pouring rain in the middle of nowhere. This time it's an indoor venue
                  You remind me of the babe
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Listening to Tool makes me smile.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Phee & Co. are having a slumber unbirthday party...6 10 yo girls (plus Collin and a friend for Collin so he's not sad and surrounded by girls without reinforcements)...

They are playing Twister and listening to Eye of the Tiger from Rocky on repeat...I don't think they know what year it is.
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                        Marilyn Manson is coming to Denmark in November YES! I've only seen him live once before. Sometime past midnight in pouring rain in the middle of nowhere. This time it's an indoor venue
                        Ooooh, seeing fellow Marilyn Manson fans makes me smile!
                        [4:82]

Comment

My friends. I've got a couple of really good ones.

Also, my pathetic attempts to learn German. I sound like a mush-mouthed illiterate!
                          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I have been struggling to move through feelings that rose up for me a few months ago, and had previously been buried for 8 years. At my wits end from all my efforts to work through it failing, I put out a request for a guide to appear who can help me through the confusion during meditation yesterday.

Hours later I met a medium who felt drawn to me and gave me a free reading and counselling (he actually never charges for his services, and refused my offer to pay). He gave me the message I needed to hear, and has given me permission to let go of this pain, let go of the belief that what happened was my fault and to finally move on. I'm not the person I was painted to be. I was just naive, too trusting and an easy target due to my mental state. It was not my fault!!

I feel so light today. I'm so thankful. Time to start loving again.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

So I was at the dr's office today. On an aside, she said everything looks good (except my fatty liver. Whatevs). And that I'm very close to my target a1c! She moved some meds around and pushed my vitamin D dose to just once a month as maintenance. She's really awesome because she talks with me about my medication dosage. We are trying to find a good metformin/glipizide regimen that doesn't leave me with those super lows. So she increased a dose to a more frequent number. She said that way I can play around with it and see what works for me.

What made me smile was when she had her laptop out and was filling my new meds. And she's like oh I need to refer you to a heart dr so you can get a stress test. She just wants to see how the stent in my heart is doing. And she's like I don't know when you need to stop this certain med before the test. And lo and behold she's like 'let me google that!'

I was like, I hope she googled the right search terms
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

My brother and I finally found an apartment that will take both of us! 😊 It will be a huge stress reliever to have our own place again. Been cooped up in the family's basement since September. I will miss Mama, being on the river, and woods nearby. But this is a good start to the rest of our lives. 💙

Comment

Working...
                                X