Page 434 of 443 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 4421

Thread: Things that make you smile

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Re: Things that make you smile

Think miss Marple,but younger and more "Flapper"
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

May 2005
    Religion
    LaVeyan Satanist
    Phrase
    A Clockwork orange

It's 4pm. It's nap time!!!!

Remember as a kid and you didn't want to do nap time?

How dumb were we? Nap times are the best!

*seriously the best thing about being single with no kids or drama whatsoever.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

I love my nap time....
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...
    I can't stand naps. Never did as a child and still don't as an adult.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

I went to church yesterday to celebrate Easter.

May 2005
    Religion
    Muslim

My mother visited me for 3 weeks. It was a really nice time
    Do they not, then, ponder about the Qur‘an? Had it been from someone other than Allah, they would have found in it much discrepancy. [4:82]

May 2005
    Religion
    LaVeyan Satanist
    Phrase
    A Clockwork orange

The logistics manager, Alice, fixed most of my murder scene. It looks like nothing happened. So I deleted the e-mail I wrote to my boss explaining what happened.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    The logistics manager, Alice, fixed most of my murder scene. It looks like nothing happened. So I deleted the e-mail I wrote to my boss explaining what happened.
    Sends blackmail video to Duce...we know what you did last week....

Mark Twain

May 2005
    Religion
    LaVeyan Satanist
    Phrase
    A Clockwork orange

I just booked my airplane tour of the Grand Canyon for next Tuesday!
    And I just booked my Grand Canyon railway tour for next Wednesday! (I picked the adults only Coach seating).

The airplane tour is at 10am. So at 11 am I am free for the whole day. I'm giving myself till 5pm to do the shuttle bus stops and walking about. Then the next day the train leaves at 9:30am and gets to the Grand Canyon at 11:15am. A nice relaxing ride while I listen to my audiobook and enjoy the scenery. Then I return 4 hours later at 4:30pm and on my way home. It's supposed to shower in the evening so I want to be on my way home by then. I figured I have about a total of 10 hours split into two days of seeing the sights. I think that's plenty.

I'm so excited! I didn't think I was going to be able to do both tours. But my bonus came in from work and I've been saving for a while now.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Pictures,remember...we want pictures
    Mark Twain