Page 435 of 436 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436 LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4355

Thread: Things that make you smile

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Re: Things that make you smile

Pictures,remember...we want pictures
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Shamanist Witch with heady Celtic notes and a faint wiccan bouquet

This month's Druidcast was uploaded today and wow.. such a great show this month. The talky bit is about spells and charms in history (British and European) by former curator of the Museum of Witchcraft and Magic. The talk is then followed by a beautifully moving song by Jim Moray about sending whale song into space (because they're a better species than us for telling alien beings about our planet). Brought me close to tears. Damh then made me giggle by playing a song about the performance of Nicholas Cage in the remake of the Wicker Man. Absolutely perfect episode!

Every episode makes me seriously think about parting with the few hundred pounds necessary to join the order!

Druidcast Episode 121
    Last edited by Jembru; 21 Apr 2017 at 17:07.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

May 2005
    Religion
    LaVeyan Satanist
    Phrase
    A Clockwork orange

aaand I'm adding a motorcoach tour with a buffet lunch at the lodge. I figure i'll be dead tired of walking the day before. So if it's supposed to be raining a good 2.5 hour tour will be nice.

be jelly
    Satan is my spirit animal

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Quick! Find a bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    ...be jelly
    I am berry jelly.

The Grand Canyon is amazing!
    I am the sword,
    The wound,
    The stain,
    The scorned transfigured child
    Of Cain

FREE AMERIKA: Karma is a nasty lady in a pantsuit

"If even half of what people say about God is true, the sociopath should be executed." - Phineas Thindick

Oct 2011
    Religion
    Esoteric Kekism
    Phrase
    If you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest.

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Jun 2013
    Religion
    Pagan - and heading North for a while...
    Phrase
    I am grounded, I am humble, I am one with everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jembru View Post
    This month's Druidcast was uploaded today and wow.. such a great show this month. The talky bit is about spells and charms in history (British and European) by former curator of the Museum of Witchcraft and Magic. The talk is then followed by a beautifully moving song by Jim Moray about sending whale song into space (because they're a better species than us for telling alien beings about our planet). Brought me close to tears. Damh then made me giggle by playing a song about the performance of Nicholas Cage in the remake of the Wicker Man. Absolutely perfect episode!

Every episode makes me seriously think about parting with the few hundred pounds necessary to join the order!

Druidcast Episode 121
    This is still on my to do list. Do you listen via apple or where?
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Shamanist Witch with heady Celtic notes and a faint wiccan bouquet

Quote Originally Posted by Heka View Post
    This is still on my to do list. Do you listen via apple or where?
    I just listen on my android phone via the page I linked. All you need to do is press the play button. I think you can download the podcasts if you prefer, but I have wifi at home and at work so I just play it from the site itself and save my phone's memory.

It was Azvanna who got me into Druidcast and I'm so grateful to her and glad I didn't just ignore the link. They're an hour long so make a fine accompaniment to housework. I recommend trying this because then you don't need to 'make time' to listen. Everyone has to clean their house or room!

They go back as far as 2007 so I like to listen to all the episodes from whichever month I'm in while I wait for the new episode to come out on or around the 20th. It's a British podcast but Damh always remembers to mention the sabbat those in the southern hemisphere are experiencing.

Full list of episodes

I'm going to buy the album that 'Sounds of Earth' is from (the song about sending whale song to space.. although I should maybe explain that's just one of the sounds they send in the song. I just loved that the melody kinda has whale like sounds and then Damh too comments on it after the song ^^).
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Quote Originally Posted by Denarius View Post
    Again D,what?

Are you ok?..I mean no Trump terrific stuff in a bit?
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...
    It's confusing me that you call Denarius D when we all know D is Dumuzi.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Ok,sorry,it is a personal way for me to greet him.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Den now...

- - - Updated - - -

Just you seem less your self Den..
    Mark Twain