This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

I could watch sheep all day long. Or goats.
    baah.

Comment

I could watch sheep all day long. Or goats.
      Hmm. Maybe you should live in Scotland or New Zealand

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
        Hmm. Maybe you should live in Scotland or New Zealand
        I'd have thought Wales, more than Scotland. Lost track of the amount of Welsh sheepshagger "jokes" I've heard.
        Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

Maybe I should do a sheep roadtrip...
          Or perhaps there already is a sheep safari branch, like whale watching and things like that.
          baah.

Comment

Maybe I should do a sheep roadtrip...
            Or perhaps there already is a sheep safari branch, like whale watching and things like that.
            Maybe you could find a Sheep-Cam, like the Kitten-Cams I watch sometimes.

Comment

This is kinda nerdy, but it genuinely made me smile. And I don't grudge where I get that smile from.

I picked up that audiobook Posi+ive I had put down because I said I wasn't into it. So I gave it a second chance. Literally from the chapter after I gave up on till now I have been hooked to it! Like it's just going and going and I'm all look out! Zombies!

Anywho, something bad happened and the character went on his way. And he met a new character. Caxton. No one cares who this is, I realize that. Buuuut. It's Laura Caxton! She's the main character in the author's series of books. I had to think a minute and say 'wait, this chic sounds familiar'. I love love love when author's throw in a character from another book and tie in their whole world. It's like a little gem of goodness. So happy!
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I got my frugal on again today! I found a nice pair of baggy denim cotton capris at Sears for $20. But that's not my frugal take. I went online to Sears and found some clearance denim capris for $12.99. I'm not sure how they will fit, but I can always return them to the mall down the street. So I ordered them but did the free store pick up. So I saved myself about $6. But wait! There's more! I used my Bing rewards again. I had enough points for a Tango $5 gift card. Which I will use to purchase a Sears gift card (Tango sells you any gift card from a company). Thus I will now get my capris for a whopping $9 including tax.

Score!:=):

Comment

The shopping Ninja strikes again..
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It always makes me smile when the cats wake me up so I can pet them. Even if it is from them walking on my face.
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

The 5 gallon jug on the table turning peaches into wine. Slowly...
                      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                        The 5 gallon jug on the table turning peaches into wine. Slowly...
                        That made me smile!
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Planning my itinerary to Oceanside via the train! I've decided that besides my snacks and essentials, I'm totally winging it. I get there at 1pm (I'm taking the later train because I have to close tomorrow and want to sleep in a bit). So I have from 1 to 5 pm to fiddle faddle. Found there is a farmer's market, a little art museum, boat trips and stuff all around the pier. So I'm just gonna kill time. Hopefully I'd like to take a boat trip. I'm so excited! And I haz moneeeeee from payday.

I'm thinking tank top and shorts. A t shirt if it's a bit chilly and a hoodie in case I do catch a boat. Umbrella, mp3, snacks, meds and my umbrella. I'm also taking tennis shoes so I don't get tired feet. But will take my thin flip flops just in case I want to switch over.

Am I forgetting anything?

Comment

I was able to talk to someone recently about one of the biggest things I've been struggling with for the past several months and now I feel a bit better. It's not entirely gone, and I'm not sure it ever will be, but it's manageable and it helps to put it into perspective.

Comment

It's finally raining. So happy right now.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I AM COMING home ON MONDAY!
                                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X